Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Draft Box Break- Last Pack Duck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
weavermania said:
Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with the box. :D
mierauto.jpg

And then in the last pack! :D :D :D
tateaflac.jpg

Great stuff. But couldn't Tate have packaged the damn cards better when sending them back to Topps so that every single stinking copy wasn't dinged on the top left corner? I have pulled 3 of them, all the same way :?

weavermania

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
weavermania said:

Great stuff. But couldn't Tate have packaged the damn cards better when sending them back to Topps so that every single stinking copy wasn't dinged on the top left corner? I have pulled 3 of them, all the same way :?
Glad to know that it wasn't just mine. I was afraid that I dinged it when I took it out of the pack :?

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
weavermania said:
ballerskrip said:
weavermania said:

Glad to know that it wasn't just mine. I was afraid that I dinged it when I took it out of the pack :?

Same for me when i busted a box and found the Tate in the last pack.
Congrats anyway, it's a nice pull !.

Latest posts