Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Pineda Super sells for...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Have no idea of the history of it. Has it changed hands a few times? Maybe JP has some intel on it with past sale prices if it has been sold before. I was thinking W would have had it locked up in his vault.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I just bought the Tommy Hanson signed super myself....
I liked this card, but I felt like the ceiling was higher on the signed hanson (at a cheaper price)...
BG

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Man, these are the things that keep me prospecting (even though I've thought about quitting a few times in the past!). Congrats on the sale Boomo...I'm sure the flip was huge!

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
wow if only people made an offer at the time he was accepting best offers. Boomo told me he would let the card sell for 1.7K

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
StrasburgMania said:
wow if only people made an offer at the time he was accepting best offers. Boomo told me he would let the card sell for 1.7K
You should of bought it!
Add it to those other.... oh, wait....

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Yep, that Pineda super ended for under $400 last year-I think it was around July or August, but not 100% sure. I just remember having it on my watch list, and I wasn't home when it ended. He was far from a "nobody" at that time, though. Sure, he wasn't where he is at hype-wise today, but still a good prospect at the time of that sale.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
He bought it and somehow got the seller down $100, so he paid $750... Stras later said he sold it for $768 but i guess not.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i paid 2500 for the super, 4 black sterlings, 2 orange, 3 gold, numerous ref and xfrac and a stack of base chromes. needless to say i did ok. Guy has already emailed with intent to pay, so we shall see what happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts