Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary buyback. Anyone have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
klute14 said:
I have yet to see a Rob Dibble, Jim Rice or a Lee Smith.

I picked up a Rice on Ebay for about $2 last year when they first came out. I have yet to see another one show up.

2009udbuyback.jpg

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
TramFan3 said:
Never heard of, or seen, either of the Trammells in that set.

I sold the Trammell checklist version for $4 best offer back in May... It was only up for like 15 minutes and most of these were selling for less than $5. "james.claus" on ebay was the buyer.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
allstarauction said:
TramFan3 said:
Never heard of, or seen, either of the Trammells in that set.

I sold the Trammell checklist version for $4 best offer back in May... It was only up for like 15 minutes and most of these were selling for less than $5. "james.claus" on ebay was the buyer.

Shoot, not sure how I missed it. Thanks for letting me know, Ill at least add them to my checklist now.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Picked up the Gwynn regular right away, and the Checklist card came up a week later and I didn,t go hard after it. I figured more would come up and they would be much cheaper, but none have come up since. :ugeek:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I picked up 1 of the Will Clark's for minimum bid of like $2 a year or two ago, haven't seen the other one. Even though are tough to find, its tough to find anyone willing to pay very much for them either.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I sold a Nolan Ryan around release and got some pretty good coin for it. I was pretty suprised that someone wanted it. I know I have another one somewhere, I'll have to find it.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
theplasticman said:
Really tough to find.

I would concur they seem to not be one per box if they were in series 1 in addition to series 2. I ripped three series 1 boxes and got none (having checked when this thread began), and I've started ripping the first of three series 2 boxes and pulled one in one of the first few packs (joe hesketh). My expectations are no more in the rest of box 1 or in boxes 2/3 but you never know...

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
rsmath said:
theplasticman said:
Really tough to find.

I would concur they seem to not be one per box if they were in series 1 in addition to series 2. I ripped three series 1 boxes and got none (having checked when this thread began), and I've started ripping the first of three series 2 boxes and pulled one in one of the first few packs (joe hesketh). My expectations are no more in the rest of box 1 or in boxes 2/3 but you never know...
I have had boxes with more than one in them.They also seem to be seeded in number order.In half a case all the ones I pulled were consecutive numbers.
Mike

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
hofmichael said:
I have had boxes with more than one in them.Mike

Good call. In the third from last pack, I pulled a Frank DiPino, so that made 2 out of that box. two more packs to go, should be fun to see if there is one more lurking or if getting two from a box is great luck considering my overall pack-pulling luck.

EDIT: great call on the consecutive, too! Hesketh and DiPino are right next to each other in the set, card-number wise. I suppose that means Dave Righetti or Tim Laudner is going to be the card if I pull a third one from that one box.

diwhite

Oct 14, 2012
I'm trying to find the Kelly Gruber card from this set (#575), please let me know if it shows up anywhere. Thanks!

Members online