Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Sterling Sell Sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
hive17 said:
Can we be done expecting Sterling to ever NOT have stickers? It's just the way the product is made.

See that actually isn't entirely fair. I heard from a source that they were planning to go on card with Sterling in the future. It just hasn't happened yet.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
hive17 said:
Can we be done expecting Sterling to ever NOT have stickers? It's just the way the product is made.

The 2004 inaugural edition of Sterling featured on-card prospect autos. I wish Topps would return to that formula. Maybe we can all start a petition to Topps about it or something...

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
cmnkb8 said:
hive17 said:

The 2004 inaugural edition of Sterling featured on-card prospect autos. I wish Topps would return to that formula. Maybe we can all start a petition to Topps about it or something...
You don't need a petition.Just stop buying this product and they will have no choice but to listen.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
hive17 said:

Those were stickers too, just clear.

BCA: I didn't know they ever planned on getting away from them; interesting, but probably never going to happen.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
hive17 said:
cmnkb8 said:
hive17 said:

Those were stickers too, just clear.

No, the prospect autos were on-card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARLOS-QUENTIN- ... 20b21eb9e6

The auto/relics had clear stickers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAVID-WRIGHT-20 ... 5ad4ae6844

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Seeing it won't be out for a few months, i'd think Jays Brett Lawrie and Henderson Alvarez will have RC autos.

:::crosses fingers:::