Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012-2013 NCAA Hockey Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nice!

Jake Areshenko is the only Bemidji player that I know of to sign. He's with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL. I don't even think he was drafted, but I'm not that knowledgeable on how the draft works in hockey.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Nice!

Jake Areshenko is the only Bemidji player that I know of to sign. He's with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL. I don't even think he was drafted, but I'm not that knowledgeable on how the draft works in hockey.

Yeah Eriah Hayes wasn't drafted either, so it's a good deal for him. I hope he can do well and actually get to play in the NHL. I'm sure he's heading to the AHL Worcester Sharks for a bit though.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Yeah, happens a lot with the Gophers though. One of the problems with having a lot of talented players, they want to bolt for the NHL right away.

That's true. Haula went to Minnesota, so I guess people are excited about that.

Can't seem to find a list of Bemidji players that signed. I know Illo was drafted...

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Bingo! Bingo!
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo! That's the lingo.
Eli is bound to win,
There's to be a victory,
So watch the team begin.
Bingo! Bingo!
Harvard's (Princeton's) team cannot prevail.
Fight! Fight!
Fight with all your might
For Bingo,
Bingo, Eli Yale!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Jacob Trouba was named as a first team All American...the first freshman in Michigan's history to be a first teamer. Sadly, he signed with Winnipeg and won't be back for his sophomore year. Was kind of assumed he would be one and done though.

Members online