Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Chrome: Sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
I bought 2 boxes from the LCS just as a test drive. Got a Campos auto, and a Dunston auto.

In the "Campos" box I also hit a purple of Granderson, a Blue of someone I can't remember, and a MATT KEMP LEGENDS DIE CUT auto redemption... scratched it with a penny, as always, and paper came off this time making it extremely difficult to determine the code... luckily Workinggirl bailed me out after I had exhausted all of the possibilities I could think of... I would have to have to send in the redemption and trust to luck.

The Dunston box also coughed up a Mark Reynolds gold ref.

It seems that I got VERY lucky with my 2 box break? Has anyone else had an issue with redemption cards not scratching as easily? Guess I better use a nickel next time...

Last edited:

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I bought 2 boxes from the LCS just as a test drive. Got a Campos auto, and a Dunston auto.

In the "Campos" box I also hit a purple of Granderson, a Blue of someone I can't remember, and a MATT KEMP LEGENDS DIE CUT auto redemption... scratched it with a penny, as always, and paper came off this time making it extremely difficult to determine the code... luckily Workinggirl bailed me out after I had exhausted all of the possibilities I could think of... I would have to have to send in the redemption and trust to luck.

The Dunston box also coughed up a Mark Reynolds gold ref.

It seems that I got VERY lucky with my 2 box break? Has anyone else had an issue with redemption cards not scratching as easily? Guess I better use a nickle next time...

Yes, I destroyed my James Paxton redemption. I mailed it in to Topps directly.

Members online

Latest posts