Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette said:
notjomommasclint said:
now miami has an offensive weapon for the east to contend with... steve slaton! watch out now. why couldnt miami have parlayed him into a third round pick? then kept marshall and have a legitimate nfl threat somewhere on the field. oh they also signed richard marshall... whom is a decent db... yay getting better on the side of the ball you were already above average at and sucking butt nipple on the bad side!

Relax. I have high hopes for Pat White!

hey calm down not everyone is as forward thinking as taking pat white in the 2nd round... shortly after taking ted ginn in the 1st round. so be very jealous because our wildcat and kick return games were exceptional for a whole quarter of one whole game against new england a few years back!

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Laurent Robinson :cry: . That's a big hit to Dallas. Between Miles and Dez having injury problems, the Cowboys really need Robinson's presence.

I'm glad to see Martellus go to another team. His nickname should be "Puberty" since he drops so many balls.

I didn't want to see him go but I understand why they didn't match the Jaguars offer.

I like the additions of Vickers, Pool, and Connors. The Cowboys did great job addressing their areas of need w/out signing every big name out there. Stephen Jones is doing a wonderful job so far.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Just read on twitter that if Manning chooses the Broncos they may trade their first round pick for Mike Wallace. That would certainly help the offense. My question is, why not do that anyway? He would help Tebow too. Him and Thomas on the outside would be formidable passing attack.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
notjomommasclint said:
Manning to the 9ers makes the Marshall trade as an attempt to woe manning look even worse! Moss bat **** nuttery > Marshall bat **** nuttery! Since I don't hate the 9ers I'm ok with it. However I wish Miami would do something to make themselves better. Asides letting henne walk
Don't worry, they'll bolster that offensive line for you.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
notjomommasclint said:
Manning to the 9ers makes the Marshall trade as an attempt to woe manning look even worse! Moss bat shat nuttery > Marshall bat shat nuttery! Since I don't hate the 9ers I'm ok with it. However I wish Miami would do something to make themselves better. Asides letting henne walk
Don't worry, they'll bolster that offensive line for you.

It sure does make them affordable to collect though. :?

My dream is that someday the Dolphins draft someone that is out of my budget (and keep in mind I'm someone with a tight budget lol). It's nice I can buy a majority of Dolphins auto's for the price of lunch.....but then it's not so cool when you have a box of Derek Hegan's and Ted Ginn's.

But alas.....I get to spend $5 for auto's of Pouncey in his UA underwear. No reason to think it'll change this year. F You Ireland!!!

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
seahawks4ever said:
CollectorsCorner said:
Steve Hutchinson to the Titans
Should make Manning happy along with Chris Johnson

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell is Seattle doing literally nothing this offseason???

Chris, bro, gotta disagree with you here, they are doing stuff this offseason!

THIS JUST IN:
Charlie Whitehurst has resigned with the Chargers... WHY? I mean I'm glad he's gone from the Hawks but why would the Chargers want him back?

THEN, in recent news:

John Carlson to the Vikings
Lofa Tatupu is now with the Falcons
Marcus Trufant is gone
Robert Gallery is gone
We were wooing Steve Hutchinson back, I hate to say it but I'm glad we're not. He signed with the Tennessee Titans
Resigned OL Paul McQuistan
Resigned Marshawn Lynch
Resigned Red Bryant

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
When I made that statement I meant we aren't pursuing anyone. I'm glad the Seahawks resigned who they did but it seems that Carroll isn't bothering looking for talent on other rosters.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
seahawks4ever said:
When I made that statement I meant we aren't pursuing anyone. I'm glad the Seahawks resigned who they did but it seems that Carroll isn't bothering looking for talent on other rosters.

I thought they were in the running for Flynn...That dead? :?

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
seahawks4ever said:

OK, point taken and yes, I agree! I wish he would!
Although the new rumor I am hearing is that if Manning goes to the Titans, there is a slight chance we could get either Locker or Hasselbeck back. Not that I believe it.

gt2590 said:
seahawks4ever said:

I thought they were in the running for Flynn...That dead? :?
In the Seattle Times newspaper it said he came out and that the Hawks were trying to get him to sign, haven't heard anything about the deal being dead yet!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
SeattlefantillIdie said:
OK, point taken and yes, I agree! I wish he would!
Although the new rumor I am hearing is that if Manning goes to the Titans, there is a slight chance we could get either Locker or Hasselbeck back. Not that I believe it.

According to Tennessee radio reports, the coaching staff still sees Locker as the QB of the future. It's the owner who's forcing the acquisition of Manning. It's my belief that if they were to sign Manning, they would still attempt to retain Locker as a backup for the fragile Manning, and as a starter in 2-3 years.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
cowboys have now signed Nate Livings...

I have no clue what they were thinking w/ signing Livings. He's 30 and maybe an average starting guard on his best days.