Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Gypsy Queen. 2 blaster& 2 hanger packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
I had to move to SC for work. Unfortunately there are no cardshops here. Well, the one that is here is 95% magic/weird people. I stay out of it as much as possible. The local shop back home is saving me boxes, but i dont know when ill get back. (when i do lookout for a heck of a break!!!) Till then im stuck with retail.

Im pleased with the results. Hope my hobby boxes are this good.

white framed:
Uggla
Goldschmidt
Hamels
Feller
Kimbrel
Reggie Jackson

SP cards:
Berra
Wynn X2
MUSIAL
TROUT
RYAN
Ted Williams
Mazeroski
Cepeda
Andrus
Medlen

Troy Tulowitzki. the code doesnt match up on the other SP cards. it ends in 3203 and all the others end in 3208.

Relics:
Napoli
Cahill
Kinsler

Auto:
Scott Diamond

Minis:

base:
Harper

Variations:
Gossage
Robin Roberts
Doerr
Mazeroski

Black /199:
Eddie Murray
Eric Hosmer

Sepia /50:
Denard Span
Cliff Lee
Jon Neise

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Charlotte has to have some right??? I'm in myrtle beach moved here 4 years ago for work also there was one in town. Now we have four. I found a new one in Florence today. Keep looking they tend to pop out in obscure spots

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
I know theres one in Kannapolis or Gastonia. If im gonna drive half an hour, id rather just drive the 1.5 hours to visit my local shop. where are the ones in myrtle, i go there often. :)

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Just down hwy 17 across from Harley Davison is the main one. He's bn there for years baseball 17. The mall has one its across from dicks. There's a more of a memorabilia shop in market commons and the fourth I think it's about to close. He is having issues with the landlord and wants to focus more on comics that's his expertise.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
AAA Collectibles in Matthews (south of Charlotte) - right off of 485 - they run a mom & pop operation. Tell 'em tribefan from CA sent you. I haven't found a shop in the east bay I like as well as theirs.

Members online

Latest posts