Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Update Chrome Mega Blaster Box Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
You said in the description that these were $19.99 in stores. I just bought 3 at Walmart for 14.98 a piece. I will keep my end of the deal but I feel kind of duped.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
You said in the description that these were $19.99 in stores. I just bought 3 at Walmart for 14.98 a piece. I will keep my end of the deal but I feel kind of duped.

That's what it said on the website in 3 different places and my distributor told me SRP was $19.99.
MLB.com is 19.99 plus $7.29 shipping....

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
I think that since regular blasters are $19.99 at Walmart/Target normally that it wasn't out of the realm to expect these mega boxes to also be $19.99. Sure I'd like to get stuff as cheap as possible but we're not talking a major difference here especially given shipping costs and lack of sales tax.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I think that since regular blasters are $19.99 at Walmart/Target normally that it wasn't out of the realm to expect these mega boxes to also be $19.99. Sure I'd like to get stuff as cheap as possible but we're not talking a major difference here especially given shipping costs and lack of sales tax.

I refunded $2 a box on your order also

Members online