Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Donruss - Releasing 2/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

No thanks those few preview cards looks like crap. I also agree with Adam's comment regarding the Diamond Kings.

I refuse to look at Photoshop "Art" effects in the same light as the Perez drawings. His use of colors was a reflection of that era.

Re: The Recollection Collection - Ugh. I hope they say away from the original 80's and 90's DKs. Leaf already tried to mess with my collection, but I won't acknowledge them as something I need. This release would come CLOSE to making me want to expand to include them, but it'd take (1) Stars that (2) I don't already have autos of.

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Gonna have to stay away except possibly the studio. The general look does not appeal to me.
I agree the Diamond kings need to be art.. Hell give me a year notice and I can do the subset myself (not that anyone would collect it then) haha

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I have one question, is there a checklist yet? What I really want to know is if Albert Belle will be in the release ;)

As far as I know, too soon for a checklist as this was a product annoucement/first quick look. If you didn't see Belle in the preview gallery, it's a "I dunno" to your question.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Machado is not Elite, and Harper is sure as hell not a Diamond King yet in my mind.

These sets are going to continue to look like XXXX until they can use logos.

Members online

Latest posts