Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Stadium Club Baseball - In Stock TODAY!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I know who will like the Vizquel auto!

eBay would like that Vizquel. Have y'all seen prices on his autos?

Yep, crazy! A couple new collectors out there, primarily one that's out of his mind. Once a few of the /50 Stadium Club auto's sell on eBay, the prices will come back to earth. Some of OV's Triple Threads that went for $300-$400 recently are now $30-$40.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Noticed my first non-redemption Lone Star auto on eBay earlier (McGwire). Pretty nice looking product overall. I'm loving some of the old school photos of a lot of hof players they've dug out of the archives.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That takes 2 people to get there. I've never understood on a new product listing why anyone wants to go balls to the wall bidding on something that will have 20 copies listed over the year. A tough find , something /5 or less , a 90s rarity cool , but a brand new /50 , I don't get it. $10-20 card later on. I guess it's the I need it ASAP like iPhones etc effect

Ryan

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009

I've absolutely missed a few cards I'd love to have. However the maniacs bidding on some if these are welcome to pay 10x what similar cards have typically gone for in the past. They're new (and VERY LATE) to the game. In order to build a very large collection, it's going to take literally tens of thousands of dollars.

That takes 2 people to get there. I've never understood on a new product listing why anyone wants to go balls to the wall bidding on something that will have 20 copies listed over the year. A tough find , something /5 or less , a 90s rarity cool , but a brand new /50 , I don't get it. $10-20 card later on. I guess it's the I need it ASAP like iPhones etc effect

Ryan

Totally agree. It's really stupid. There are 50 of them out there, and it's likely there'll be more than a handful up for auction very soon. But that's coming from a guy who's pretty happy with his collection even if I never added another card.

For what it's worth, the Triple Threads cards have been going for bonkers prices and I don't even really like them. In fact I absolutely hate the way they spell out juvenile words with jerseys/patches. Maybe I'm Even something as simple as "DEFENSE" on Omar's card... is that really necessary? Then slapping a clear autographed sticker crooked on them... to me that's ugly as hell. How about a simple piece of memorabilia and then focus on making the image and art absolutely gorgeous?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've absolutely missed a few cards I'd love to have. However the maniacs bidding on some if these are welcome to pay 10x what similar cards have typically gone for in the past. They're new (and VERY LATE) to the game. In order to build a very large collection, it's going to take literally tens of thousands of dollars.

Totally agree. It's really stupid. There are 50 of them out there, and it's likely there'll be more than a handful up for auction very soon. But that's coming from a guy who's pretty happy with his collection even if I never added another card.

For what it's worth, the Triple Threads cards have been going for bonkers prices and I don't even really like them. In fact I absolutely hate the way they spell out juvenile words with jerseys/patches. Maybe I'm Even something as simple as "DEFENSE" on Omar's card... is that really necessary? Then slapping a clear autographed sticker crooked on them... to me that's ugly as hell. How about a simple piece of memorabilia and then focus on making the image and art absolutely gorgeous?

Absolutely correct , they are trying to hard to be creative and it distracts from the appeal of the card. Even the Stadium Club , misses IMO with the way they laid out the signature box , but it's def better than a sticker. And Triple Threads , there has never been a Clark I wanted

Ryan

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Absolutely correct , they are trying to hard to be creative and it distracts from the appeal of the card. Even the Stadium Club , misses IMO with the way they laid out the signature box , but it's def better than a sticker. And Triple Threads , there has never been a Clark I wanted

Ryan

Was happy that OV was going to be another new product, then super excited when I realized it'd be an on-card auto. Then I saw the goofy pic, bundled up on a snowy day. Ugh.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Was happy that OV was going to be another new product, then super excited when I realized it'd be an on-card auto. Then I saw the goofy pic, bundled up on a snowy day. Ugh.

Actually that pic looks awesome.

Btw...of anybody busts enough of this stuff to make a base set and have it for sale at a decent price, I'm interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts