Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Hit & Run Mayhem Challenge: April CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] - I would like to claim today' 04/13 for the 14 runs square as the New York Yankees (AL East) scored 6 runs and the Oakland Athletics scored 8 runs :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Leaderboard updated!

Didn't I get points for the Nats 7 runs on the 14th?

Does it matter? and he said leader board was updated, he actually only meant Alex..... Because he is the leader of this. :lol:

But yes I think you should be entitled to play and not only Alex :lol: ......so it does look like you are owed at least 28 points and maybe even 56 if I read that right as that day being 28 points for runs and it has a times 2 on that square....... So you should be closer by about just over 1/3 of Alex :twisted:

I see it as Alex may now have 209 and you have 83 points

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Didn't I get points for the Nats 7 runs on the 14th?

Honest oversight. The leaderboard has been correctly updated.

[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]...this is Alex's world, and we're apparently fortunate to be a part of it. haha

Honestly though, thanks to the three of you for humoring me with this game. Hit and Run will be euthanized after April concludes. Nowhere near the interest I thought there would be when the idea swirled in my head back in Feb.

Moving on...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Honest oversight. The leaderboard has been correctly updated.

@Pine Tar...this is Alex's world, and we're apparently fortunate to be a part of it. haha

Honestly though, thanks to the three of you for humoring me with this game. Hit and Run will be euthanized after April concludes. Nowhere near the interest I thought there would be when the idea swirled in my head back in Feb.

Moving on...
I check to see if Alex is online before I even look to see if I can claim anything hah ahahahaha But it is fun looking this stuff up anyway everyday....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts