Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Leaf Heroes of Baseball w/Stan Musial auto rip.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Seen these yet? @ Target and probably Wal-Mart for $39.99. Guaranteed Musial autographed card inside. A little more enticing than the Pete Rose sets they did awhile back. So I bit. 20 packs per box, 5 cards per pack. Compiled the 60 card set of HOFers and fan favorites (Strawberry, Gooden, Rose). There's a special 20-set of Musial career highlights, too. Completed that set, and have a total of 13 base set extras and 7 Musial set extras.

Then there's the auto...

Comparable to late Stan Autos, but better than some we've seen on other products. This is #16 from the Stan set, (numbered MA-SM16 on the back) so I presume that means there are 20 different autographed cards if you really want to complete the set of that!

So there you have it. I did the work, so it's up to you to decide from here if you want to scratch that itch when you see these at your favorite retailer.

Members online

Latest posts