Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Bowman 1st Edition ordering issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
I was unable to get on the Topps website for The 2020 Bowman first edition ordering.

Anyone else experience this issue this last week? I can tell you it was highly frustrating as there was a specific player I am going after. I was infuriated that despite trying for over 24 hours at various points every hour in the day still wasn't able to get through.

Anybody else experience some issues trying to get their Bowman first edition order?

Seems to be prevalent as several other of my friends were unable to do so as well. Any dealers or big time Topps product orderers have issues?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I kept plugging away and finally got in. Took about 30 minutes, so I guess the site was overwhelmed. Ended up getting 24 packs, though.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
If you or anyone else can spare 2 packs let me know. While I am emptying my current storage unit full of product I am trying to mix in new products as I'm collecting a current player now. Started selling off a particular player I collected for 25 years and figured I'd take up a new guy :sneaky: and he's not even a Red Sox player !

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I tried every day and could never even get the page to load. Topps's website really can't support the traffic they get when they lauch these limited-availability products.

Members online

Latest posts