Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/17 MLB Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mwashuc06 said:
ballerskrip said:
Starlin 1-1, BB, 2 Runs, batting .406. Loving this! Oh, and he just turned 21 :D

My fantasy team is loving this as well.

So is mine, I picked him up as a late round sleeper hoping for this exact production. Skrip your Castro stash must be loving this too.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mwashuc06 said:
ballerskrip said:
Starlin 1-1, BB, 2 Runs, batting .406. Loving this! Oh, and he just turned 21 :D

So is mine, I picked him up as a late round sleeper hoping for this exact production. Skrip your Castro stash must be loving this too.

Yes, it is. I am not sure if I will be able to let any of it go....I am aa huge fan, actually trying to get more!

Castro with a stand up double, and an RBI! Boom, dude is a straight killa

2-2, BB, 2 R, 1 rbi

skrip

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
ballerskrip said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mwashuc06 said:
ballerskrip said:

Yes, it is. I am not sure if I will be able to let any of it go....I am aa huge fan, actually trying to get more!

2-2, BB, 2 R, 1 rbi

skrip

Dude is playing out of his mind right now at the plate. As a Cubs fan, I love it!

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mwashuc06 said:
ballerskrip said:

2-2, BB, 2 R, 1 rbi

skrip

Hanley who, this guy could be drafted over him next year if the power picks up.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
ballerskrip said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mwashuc06 said:
ballerskrip said:

2-2, BB, 2 R, 1 rbi

skrip

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yah, it deserves that many Mr. Greens!

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Junior Griffey said:
I only wish I had picked up an auto earlier. Not that I want to see it as a Cubs fan, but he's gotta slow down sooner or later, right?

I am right there with you. I wished I would have picked up more. I have no problem saying that I doubted he would hit as well as he has. Anyway, this is all I own of him.

2010BowmanChromeStarlinCastroAutoBGS9.jpg

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I have an 09 blue refractor. I was going to go after a heritage red auto that was poorly listed but didn't set a snipe and missed the end of the auction because I was on the phone for about thirty seconds too long. I should have just hung up on the guy, ha ha.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Also forgot to add that Logan Morrison extended his hit streak to 9 games. He's going to have a monster season if he keeps this up.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Also forgot to add that Logan Morrison extended his hit streak to 9 games. He's going to have a monster season if he keeps this up.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

First SB of his CAREER, lol.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Pissed I missed the Sox game, but Lester with his 3rd quality start and his first win. Salty starting to break out of his shell? 2-4 3RBI

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
scotty21690 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
:cool: :cool: :cool:

First SB of his CAREER, lol.

Puts him on pace for what, about 37 for his career :lol:

He's actually not that slow, just not a guy they're gonna have trying to steal a bunch of bases I don't think. My favorite thing about his game is that he sprints to first base no matter how/where he hits the ball. Not many players do that anymore.

Members online