Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/17 MLB Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
ballerskrip said:
scotty21690 said:
Pastretta said:
All eyes on the Starlin :ugeek:
Most hyped player on FCB, hands down. Are his cards reflecting the love?

The answer to most hyped player is still Jesus Montero. Even though it has calmed down the last two weeks, there has been more Solely Dedicated Jesus Montero threads on these boards over the last year than any other player. Starlin might being getting "hyped", but the dude is 21 and batting .400 in the bigs. I realize it is "hype", but the kid is actually doing it, not projecting to do it.

skrip
If Starlin was a Yankee/Red Sox player then his stuff would be exploding but since he's a Cub, he gets no love or I should say, he's not getting the love that he rightfully deserves. Castro=proven at MLB level and Montero=proven at MiLB level. Big difference, just ask Brandon Belt ::facepalm::

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
scotty21690 said:
Pastretta said:
All eyes on the Starlin :ugeek:
Most hyped player on FCB, hands down. Are his cards reflecting the love?

The answer to most hyped player is still Jesus Montero. Even though it has calmed down the last two weeks, there has been more Solely Dedicated Jesus Montero threads on these boards over the last year than any other player. Starlin might being getting "hyped", but the dude is 21 and batting .400 in the bigs. I realize it is "hype", but the kid is actually doing it, not projecting to do it.

skrip
Definition of "Hype" said:
Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion

It is hype, and I have seen his name about 1,000 times in the past few days, while no one has been talking about Montero. Not saying it as a negative thing, just thought I would point it out.

Members online