Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Rainbow 25 years in the making

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
ok, almost 25...

Today I received a piece of mail that would contain the type of gift that should be reserved for birthdays, or Christmas. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel with this gift. I'm pretty sure he wished to remain anonymous, so Thanks again YKWYA...

And now, for your viewing pleasure...

20160623_214020_zpsnh93zeeb.jpg

20160623_214153_zpsqefqrjjr.jpg

20160623_214310_zpsnoykfg1f.jpg

20160623_214320_zps4ikq12p3.jpg

Time to make it feel welcome with the other three High 5's I have

20160623_214341_zpszbgjpfiu.jpg

20160623_214359_zpsgwqvmkt5.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very nice addition, that's a tough sheet. For the real rainbow you are still a lil short though. You need the 1st Base NL sheet and the 5x7 Bagwell that you can see in the back of your sheet as a single. Good luck ;)

Ryan

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
That's awesome! Congratulations. I still need one - it is a black border Canseco I think. I've only seen one and it was from here in FCB from a Rickey collector in package.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
i thought that was the one with will clark on the back... I dont have the full sheet, just the single. And im gonna keep this 5x7 wrapped up. Im not opening it for singles sake.

You're correct that the Clark is the back on that one. For the rainbow sake I thought you may want the sheet. Then with the 5x7, you would need another Astro sheet to cut out the 5x7, it's attached to the sticker (see Clark back).

Ryan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Dude...I think I've got an extra NL all stars sealed. I'll check. If so, I'll send it out.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks Aaron. Ryan, it was hard enough to get one Astros set. I mean, who has the luck at finding more than one?

Well me ;) I have ended up with 3 Giants sheets , the only 3 I've seen. I moved my extra a few weeks ago. But yes I totally understand, that getting another for the 5x7 will be hard, and it could take you a decade more like it did me between sheets, but I'd say keep it on your list and you never know what can happen.

Ryan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well me ;) I have ended up with 3 Giants sheets , the only 3 I've seen. I moved my extra a few weeks ago. But yes I totally understand, that getting another for the 5x7 will be hard, and it could take you a decade more like it did me between sheets, but I'd say keep it on your list and you never know what can happen.

Ryan

True. If an extra ever came along, I'd be hard pressed to keep it. I could flip it for other cards I need. I mean, these never get listed. What would it bring? Especially with all of the recent new Bagwell collectors...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
True. If an extra ever came along, I'd be hard pressed to keep it. I could flip it for other cards I need. I mean, these never get listed. What would it bring? Especially with all of the recent new Bagwell collectors...

Would fall in the $25-50 range if I had a guess. $50ish is what I value/valued the Giants one on market, but now that I don't have extras, it wouldn't be worth it to me to sell at that price.

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts