Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A trip to Rock's Dugout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjsch

Feb 16, 2011
Kansas
Today I made a trip to the most awesome shop in the world, Rock's Dugout (it's located inside a bowling alley here in Wichita, how cool is that?). Anyway, my mission was to complete my 1983 Topps set, get some binders, some GU Toploaders / sleeves. Check check and check.

As I was getting ready to pay Rock pulled out a stack of vintage cards that he had just purchased, and told me that he would sell them for to me $1 each. Most of the cards were "previously loved", but for $1 each how could I resist.

rocks2222.jpg

(BTW... IMO Bert Blyleven earned his way to the Hall of Fame.)

Not only that if you spend over $20 you get to roll two dice and get the corresponding card that it hanging on the wall. My roll did not go so good this time... grrr... Steve McQueen mugshot :lol:

stevemcqcard.jpg

But it was still totally awesome to get to roll play. On previous trips I won a 1968 Topps Game Brooks Robinson, and a 1976 Topps Gary Carter.

I really enjoy Rock's little shop. He has darn near anything any collector could ever want. He is more than happy to have your business, whether you are looking to get some commons or if your looking to buy a case. If you guys are ever in Wichita (why the heck would you be) you gotta stop by Rock's Dugout, it'll make you feel like a kid again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts