Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

about claude

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spazmeister68

Mar 10, 2021
sorry, I have been away for awhile.....I posted he went to ICU late aug. that is the last ive heard form him....28 years as a friend I know if he was stilll here he would have called me....he rich cousin(against my knowledge) took of off the hospitals contact list....as best I can gather, he prolly passed last aug. the family wont release any info to me

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Who are you talking about? Another member here? I guess if I am supposed to know, I would, but you did post this publicly.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Awful news. I sent him some promo cards a few years back. Really nice guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It doesn't sound like this was actually confirmed yet, based on what I was reading, since the OP was apparently blocked from contact. He is showing having last logged on the site in late August though, when it was reported that he was in the ICU. That is very unfortunate, if his passing is in fact true.

Does anyone know his last name? A quick internet search may offer more information.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Last edited:

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Actually this thread lists a different ID, unless that was a change made.

I guess that may have been his handle on The Bench, now that I look over there. I recognized it from one of the card sites. That lead me to his facebook page. Man, sounds like the guy had it rough, at least with the last updates into 2020.
That's his handle on The Bench and SCF. He hasn't logged into either since August.

He's definitely had a rough road the last several years.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I found his name through digging at The bench, but decided not to post it, as it was easy enough to find there. I don't think it's a huge deal, especially since it is not in a negative light. Clearly people are concerned for him. Still, some may prefer more privacy even if they are posting regularly online. it doesn't look/sound good, but I found no recent (since summer) news on him either, so you never know. Maybe he made it through the ICU and can't log on or has more pressing issues.