Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - 2021 Topps Finest - full case - 2 slots open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Full case for each group!!!

Slot Price
----------
$126
----------
TCG#1
1 - MisterT - Red Sox, Indians
2 - excel - Orioles, Giants
3 -cwc2002 - Angels, Blue Jays
4 - MisterT - Rays, Dbacks
5 - Greg Cleveland - Cardinals, Astros
6 - Promodeltodd - Yankees, Pirates
7 - Meadowbranchjulio - Tigers, Rangers
8 - bigfan5 - Dodgers, Mets
9 - MisterT - Braves, Royals
10 - ashburn alley - Phillies, A's
11 -MisterT - Marlins, Cubs
12 - CubsfanP - White Sox, Twins
13 - jimmyjam - Padres, Reds
14 - metallicalex777 - Mariners, Rockies
15 - hirtlaw. - Nationals, Brewers

TCG #2
1 - promodeltodd - Yankees , Brewers
2 - cubsfanp - Angels, A's
3 - MisterT - Red Sox, Rockies
4 - excel - Orioles, White Sox
5 - MisterT - Marlins, Cardinals
6 - MisterT - Rays, Royals
7 - ashburn alley - Phillies, Cubs
8 - jimmyjam - Dodgers, Giants
9 - greg cleveland - Twins, Indians
10 - chippernate - Braves, Reds
11 - hirtlaw - nationals, Dbacks
12 -
13 - greg cleveland - Mets, Padres
14 - metallicalex777 - Mariners, Rangers
15 - MisterT - Pirates, Blue Jays

AIC - Tigers, Astros

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Can I add myself to TCG#1 slot 14 with the Mariners, and update TCG#2 slot 14 to the Mariners (dropping the White Sox). I'd like to keep that permanent if possible going forward unless those spots are already taken.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
@All In Cards - For this break, please swap the Rays for the Blue Jays in both. Thanks.

Also, I figured out what happened to the Mariners - it is all in the threads.

I had asked for them late last year when they were available (in both breaks) and had them in S1 and Heritage. I asked for them to be swapped with the Marlins in Bowman Chrome (that break only), and you did not put them back on my list after BC. There is a post in the BC thread from April 29 on this.

I know Metallicalex asked for them in this break, so I will keep the Marlins in this one. But, I would like to switch back to the Mariners going forward (versus the Marlins).

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
@All In Cards - For this break, please swap the Rays for the Blue Jays in both. Thanks.

Also, I figured out what happened to the Mariners - it is all in the threads.

I had asked for them late last year when they were available (in both breaks) and had them in S1 and Heritage. I asked for them to be swapped with the Marlins in Bowman Chrome (that break only), and you did not put them back on my list after BC. There is a post in the BC thread from April 29 on this.

I know Metallicalex asked for them in this break, so I will keep the Marlins in this one. But, I would like to switch back to the Mariners going forward (versus the Marlins).

So this was the problem that was brought up several times in the past years. I know I have been guilty on occasion or other people asking for their teams back so it’s not just on you, but maybe there should be something set in stone from AiC?

Since this is a “tcg or team collectors group”, the premise is keeping your favorite team throughout the season. If you drop a team for one break it shouldn’t mean you automatically get them back in another break. If you want the team back, you should have to reclaim them in the new break. For example, I had Mariners at the end of last season and I dropped them for bowman draft. You claimed them when 2021 started so I didn’t put up much of a fight as you claimed first.

Thoughts anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
A few thoughts on this...

1. When @All In Cards set this up several years ago the rule was that you could skip a small number (2-3 I think) per year - so, I believe, there was a clear policy for this.
2. I feel there is a difference between when someone skips a break and explicitly says "for this break" versus when someone drops a team.
3. Keeping all of this current is no small task, so it is understandably difficult to keep it all straight.
4. Most of us have held teams the same teams in here for years. I think we all appreciate the work AIC puts into it and we all enjoy the benefit of it and want to keep it going.

All of that being said, in this specific case, I thought Mariners had been dropped (as opposed to skipped) late last year and where therefore "available", which is why I picked them up. My intent was to skip the one break, and then continue with them. But, I know that @metallicalex777 is a hard core Mariners fan and I will happily cede them to him for the good of the group.

@cwc2002 I agree with you that a refresher on the ground rules, or even some new/changed ones, would be useful so we can keep this going. Over the years this has become my primary collection method and I don't want to see it go away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts