Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - 2021 Topps Finest - full case - 2 slots open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I remember having the Mariners for quite some time long ago, and I dropped out a few years ago and made it known in thread. That is when I think @MisterT officially swooped them up.

Fast forward to this break, I simply didn’t see the Mariners taken nor asked for so I asked for them in TCG2. After a few days I noticed the same and asked for them in TCG1 as well as requested to take the Mariners going forward.

@MisterT I’m totally fine with not having the Mariners going forward. You had them permanently, and nothing was communicated you had lost interest. Let me know if you want them in this break, otherwise I’ll keep the two spots. Mariners are all yours after that, no problem and total fairness and all.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Guys I am here for you, give me ideas how we should move forward.

go back to random for both teams, just worried then slots wont fill

have a stricter policy for dropping/picking up a team, I guess like Waivers

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I’ve had the Dodgers for as long as I could remember up until I lost my job back in 2016 and got them back in #2 a few years ago. Hell I don’t like Heritage, Topps Series 1,2 and GQ but keep them just so I don’t lose them again. I pick up extra teams when I can so Andrew doesn’t have to eat so many since the breaks don’t seem to fill anymore.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
@All In Cards I think we are good. I like the waivers too. Sometimes a break is just really bad for your team - especially products with a limited number of players. I think 2 waivers per calendar year is more than fair. Beyond that, you give the team up. No one wants to see you eat the cards/cost.

I don't think we need a stricter policy, maybe just a refresher on what the "rules" are.

@metallicalex777 Glad to have you back. The M's are yours. I was probably over my head with that many teams anyway.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
payment info coming tomorrow!!!

1 spot open in break 2, after this break let me look things over and add my 2cents

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
good question, I have been crazy the past few days/weeks. New HVAC going in tomorrow, then basement waterproofing Thursday/Friday, wife away for 2 weeks. You know all that fun stuff!!!

let me look into getting a case

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I’m ok to skip as well. What’s next anyways? Stadium club? Or museum collection?

Members online

Latest posts