Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I the only one who has yet to find a code??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yanxchick

Dec 5, 2009
Anthony K. said:
yanxchick said:
[quote="Anthony K.":1jdton37][quote="BA Benny":1jdton37][quote="Anthony K.":1jdton37][quote="BA Benny":1jdton37]I have been too late a few times and also have fallen prey to a few fake codes.

Benny, I used to read your blog a lot.

Glad to see you've made it over here. Other Mets fan need people to commiserate with :p

Why did you stop reading?[/quote:1jdton37]

I don't read card blogs anymore, honestly.[/quote:1jdton37]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote:1jdton37]

Your gonna double that Boo when you find out where those two kouzmanoff autos are in box in Germany I can't get to until next summer.[/quote:1jdton37]

Lol. ... no worries.

I actually had to pack up all of my cards and brought them to my parents. I am moving into a smaller place and I don't have room for cards. Perhaps when I get those Kouz cards I might get to dig out my baseball cards.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
You think yours is bad, I can't get to any of my stuff until Thanksgiving (like this one)

IanKinsler.jpg

yanxchick

Dec 5, 2009
While I can get my cards whenever I want (though my family does live two hours away) I won't be taking them out anytime soon.

Not until I find a bigger place and that likely won't be for another year. :(

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I have climbed...the highest mountain
I have searched...through the posts
Only to redeem you
Only to redeem you
But I still haven't entered....a non invalid code.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I honestly could care less.. its not like I would win anything that would be PC anyway so i just read what I want to read and move on..

Good job though CG keeping this site fresh

mb0049

Jul 31, 2010
MallCopKJ said:
I have climbed...the highest mountain
I have searched...through the posts
Only to redeem you
Only to redeem you
But I still haven't entered....a non invalid code.

i chuckled and sang along

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I entered several lastnight that said they were "Trick's" but I don't have anything in the avatar (so I just made up a code & enterred it to see if I get something in my avatar)..Let's see if it worked?...

Edit..NICE!

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
cgilmo said:
1B1F7C6276
84C75216BF
296BC64F69
431284FBC2
8FC9526B81

Shoot I won an Eric Hosmer /10 but I put 226 instead of 2226 :( ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: What should I do?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts