Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
TGutta said:
Don't think it was mentioned yet but Liriano has won AL Comeback Player of the Year. Nice to see him get rewarded for his season. Also does anybody know what time gates open for the game tomorrow night? I'm trying to get there right when they open up.

I would hope 2 hours before first pitch. Are they doing it up with big block party type events around stadium all day today?

Clay should be busy tonight. Collecting all the playoff first stuff from game tonight for Target Field/Twins archives. I bet we see them toss first pitch out play right away to MLB authenticators, unless it leaves play.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
So is Moss is back getting more run in media today in MN? That has to be huge story. Maybe takes some pressure off the Twins tonight. Heard Killer is throwing out first pitch tonight and Scotty Ledux tomorrow. Great to be a Minnesota sports fan today.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Man it just sucks watching this team in postseason. Now we have a 10 game losing streak. Liariano just didn't have it in 6th. Crain got squeezed on Tex home run AB. Tough loss. No big clutch hits late with runners on. Where have I seen this game before. Only last 10 postseason games. Even up early I knew Yanks would come back. Now gotta face Pettitte who always brings it in October. Just hated getting this match up. Yanks even playing sloppy, we don't take advantage. They just freakin own us.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Thinking the streak ends tonight. Gotta feeling they are going to roll tonight. Team is over over due for a breakout postseason game. I think they get to Pettitte early. After getting kicked around by the big bad Yankees. Team is due to fight back and make this a series. Enough is a Enough. Sack up and get a W tonight. Stashe is back and I told you so.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Tough loss last night! Liariano just fizzled out too soon, and the Yankee bats just would not be denied! I think it's going to be a good series!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Listening PA now. Sounds like the crowd was pretty wishy washy, wanting people to sit down and all that crap. Come on. A playoff game should be a rock concert atmosphere. Man pump it up in Target Field.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I was at the game last night and IMO the atmosphere was amazing! After Thome was hit by a pitch and Cuddy smashed the HR the crowd went absolutely nuts, as did Thome haha. It was a tough loss and after Texiera hit the HR the crowd was just kind of in shock, but I have to say that the crowd was great other than that. Won't be there tonight but will definitely be cheering them on! LETS GO TWINS!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Greg Cleveland said:
Going tonight. Very excited and worried at the same time. This is not the Andy Pettitte of the 2000's, but still, it's the Postseason. Hoping for a good seven innings from Pavano. We need a full seven.

Bring a G Man circle auto into stadium tonight. Like a good luck charm. We need some 1987/1991 Twins Magic to get this team going.

Yeah Pettitte can be very hittable. But guy has always been money in playoffs. He is due for a stinker and i hope it's tonight. Got a good feeling tonight. Bring us home a win!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Last night wasn't a complete blowout though, and we gave them a run for their money as we always do. I woulda had Stashce on the mound in game one, but if it makes sense to Gardy, it makes sense to me I guess.

If you think about it, one swing of the stick was the decider. Just happened to be a man on the bag to make it a 2-runner.

I bought a Danny Rams auto last night. /2 I believe.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
TBTwinsFan said:
Last night wasn't a complete blowout though, and we gave them a run for their money as we always do. I woulda had Stashce on the mound in game one, but if it makes sense to Gardy, it makes sense to me I guess.

If you think about it, one swing of the stick was the decider. Just happened to be a man on the bag to make it a 2-runner.

Nice, lets see Rams when it comes in

i got a Butera chrome auto coming

My picks to click tonight
Span
Cuddy
O Dog

Final tonight at Target Field Yankees 4 Twins 7

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
matchpenalty said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Nice, lets see Rams when it comes in

i got a Butera chrome auto coming

My picks to click tonight
Span
Cuddy
O Dog

Final tonight at Target Field Yankees 4 Twins 7

Yup. Scans up when it comes.

I see a Twins win tonight too.

Members online

Latest posts