Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Most of this stuff is crap with a few cards around the $200 mark and one great one at about $1500.

Probably a consistent ROI with the Leaf stuff, but perhaps higher highs and lower lows. There's some really bad stuff in there.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Most of this stuff is crap with a few cards around the $200 mark and one great one at about $1500.

Probably a consistent ROI with the Leaf stuff, but perhaps higher highs and lower lows. There's some really bad stuff in there.

I agree Jeff this is a poor mans retro, retro was a better return from what I have seen here

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Questions for whoever can answer:

1. What's with all the ungraded vintage?
2. Who are the redemptions actually certified by (as most did not state)?

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
I was originally banned because JCMINT told me that he was a "SPONSORED GUEST"

Boomo wouldn't anwser what that was, neither would jcmint.

I posted in the main chat "JCMINT IS A SPONSORED GUEST" and I got the ban hammer in seconds.

What I think is happening, boomo teamed up with this company to sell their product. Boomo paid people to be in the room and pretend they were in the break and make it seem more legit. All so he could sell us ~$30 Evan Longoria UDX BGS Pristine rookies to people for $159 per slot.

So BOOMO, what is a sponsored guest?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

I posted in the main chat "JCMINT IS A SPONSORED GUEST" and I got the ban hammer in seconds.

What I think is happening, boomo teamed up with this company to sell their product. Boomo paid people to be in the room and pretend they were in the break and make it seem more legit. All so he could sell us ~$30 Evan Longoria UDX BGS Pristine rookies to people for $159 per slot.

We didn't land on the moon.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

your a ******* I was messing with you to wind you up. You are to easy. Next time maybe you will stop annoying the crap out of people. lol too easy

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
your a ******* I was messing with you to wind you up. You are to easy. Next time maybe you will stop annoying the crap out of people. lol too easy

You know boomo in real life.

You go to White Plains together, no?

It seems very possible.

sorry hit the wrong button -jc

Last edited by a moderator:

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I got the oswalt, not too happy with it for 159 but thats how it goes I guess. It seems that most of these hits are 40-80 bucks with a couple over the slot price. With Jackie and the Babe sterling being the best.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
agreed I got hosed but who cares right

I got the oswalt, not too happy with it for 159 but thats how it goes I guess. It seems that most of these hits are 40-80 bucks with a couple over the slot price. With Jackie and the Babe sterling being the best.

Members online

Latest posts