Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
lol yep that darvish bgs 10 was 40 on the bay

But Boomo said he thought the Darvish was at least a $200 card, lol. Sooo much junk with some sweet things mixed in. You seemingly have to buy this by the case or else you are likely to get killed $ wise. Sure, there is a ton of sweet stuff, but it's also $700 a box. It's all relative

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I got the oswalt, not too happy with it for 159 but thats how it goes I guess. It seems that most of these hits are 40-80 bucks with a couple over the slot price. With Jackie and the Babe sterling being the best.

at least you didn't get the $13.50 Bryce Harper.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
does anyone know how those heroic tickets or whatever they were called work? 2 per case and no explanation on how they work. I think that a lot of the lower end cards had higher point values assigned to them, so it really depends on how these points will be selling on ebay for the ROI. they need to do a better job explaining how these points and tickets work with these prizes cause i have a feeling this whole points thing is going to end bad.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
here is the buyers feedback(rynoscollection) that bought the Oswalt 1/1 on 12/15 just for shats sakes looks like around the 18th bought a ton of vintage graded from the same seller. all looks familiar?

eBay Feedback Profile for rynoscollection

edit no idea why this place butchers ebay links The id has been added in the post rynoscollection

Last edited:

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
does anyone know how those sweet tickets or whatever they were called work? 2 per case and no explanation on how they work. I think that a lot of the lower end cards had higher point values assigned to them, so it really depends on how these points will be selling on ebay for the ROI. they need to do a better job explaining how these points and tickets work with these prizes cause i have a feeling this whole points thing is going to end bad.

Does every card have a point value? I thought it was just the point cards

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
here is the buyers feedback that bought the Oswalt on 12/15 just for shats sakes looks like around the 18th bought a ton of vintage graded from the same seller

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=rynoscollection&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=28&page=1

If that's him then look at http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/baseball/75416-ebay-bidders-block-sellers-avoid-32.html - he's on the buyers to avoid list.

Here's the quote:

Another scumbag to add to the list:

rynoscollection

Bought over $500 in cards - never responded, didn't pay. Block his a$$.

This keeps on getting more interesting.....

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
he bought a ton of ruth gu cards. He cant want that buy list public cused theres a ton of straight up crap in there but a few big hits.

As I said poor mans leaf retro. If you like gambling go for it. The ROI is not better then retro.

I like breaks like this but I am done. I got my 20 jersey card.

boomo did a nice job though

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
just read on the website the heroic tickets are nothing more than a ticket into a raffle drawing so basically a $159 raffle ticket, top prize on the heroic ticket giveaway psa dna yankees team signed ball w babe ruth / gherig, #2 trout ref auto bgs 10, #3 bgs 9.5 jeter sp rc

Members online

Latest posts