Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ANNOUNCING: FCB Group, Box, and Case breaks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
A. the **** comment is unnecessary. Just stop.

B. Your question was a half question. You asked if it was cheaper. You never said to whom. Me or the client. By not clarifying this, you leave a lot of room for assumption. Assumption done on the basis of your combative posting history.

A- If you took that remotely seriously then wow, I'm sorry.

B- Whether it was cheaper for the customer or the breaker is moot, it was a simple situation of me thinking direct=cheaper so i posted/asked. Whether or not I'm the most hated person here, I do have gaps of knowledge in the card world, i did everything locally for 15+ years until this summer. I realized I knew 1% of what I needed to know.

From now on I'll make sure that any legit questions I have about certain products, cards, or anything with the hobby will kept inside.

Sorry for derailing another post?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
A- If you took that remotely seriously then wow, I'm sorry.

B- Whether it was cheaper for the customer or the breaker is moot, it was a simple situation of me thinking direct=cheaper so i posted/asked. Whether or not I'm the most hated person here, I do have gaps of knowledge in the card world, i did everything locally for 15+ years until this summer. I realized I knew 1% of what I needed to know.

From now on I'll make sure that any legit questions I have about certain products, cards, or anything with the hobby will kept inside.

Sorry for derailing another post?

It's just about clarity. If you have a question...ask it and be clear.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
It's just about clarity. If you have a question...ask it and be clear.

Inside equals no flamed, unhelpful responses.

Actually, I'll just message the few people who enjoy me here, they've never faltered in answering questions politely or apologetically reply that they are not sure.

And if he has 250 thousand then sure, he can see both **** as long as he wants to.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Inside equals no flamed, unhelpful responses.

Actually, I'll just message the few people who enjoy me here, they've never faltered in answering questions politely or apologetically reply that they are not sure.

And if he has 250 thousand then sure, he can see both **** as long as he wants to.

Where'd the thousand came from? We had a contract; offer and acceptance. $250 for the ****. Let's rock.

(honestly, most of us could either go to the numerous adult themed websites, or view the breasts of our significant others rather than pay $250.... the moderator group, on the other hand...)

Do we actually have confirmation that Ms. Posey is actually of the female persuasion and not, say, Chris Levy under a different account?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jeff and Posey knock the *** immediately.

Jeff the breaks are an FCB venture being run by a mod any profits would be for the boards. I know you explained why you asked this question but it is easy to see the intent behind the question. It has been answered.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Jeff and Posey knock the *** immediately.

Jeff the breaks are an FCB venture being run by a mod any profits would be for the boards. I know you explained why you asked this question but it is easy to see the intent behind the question. It has been answered.

Joe, I'm married. I can't knock her ***.

As BMC398 mentioned, the money is to go in his pocket. As to the intent behind the question - it's simple (and don't assume like our friend did) -- I don't want to give him a red cent. Therefore, I ain't participating, and I think a lot of others won't as well.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
PoseyBuster didn't do anything to troll. Still, let's try to leave certain words out of the posts and keep things civil.
Is there a list of forbidden words somewhere in the forums? This over-modding thing is a drag already. JMHO

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013

As BMC398 mentioned, the money is to go in his pocket. As to the intent behind the question - it's simple (and don't assume like our friend did) -- I don't want to give him a red cent. Therefore, I ain't participating, and I think a lot of others won't as well.

Just cuz the law says you cant bb...........

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Is there a list of forbidden words somewhere in the forums? This over-modding thing is a drag already. JMHO

I was under the impression that anything not allowed was X'd out, and if it wasn't X'd out it was allowed and that's that.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Where your dollars go is up to you Jeff, FCB is trying some new ventures. Its not a bad idea. AIC does his thing as a pro. No one is trying to replace him. A little variety is the spice of life. It honestly cant hurt. AS far as profit I would disagree if BMC is doing a job for fcb he should be compensated, no? No one is looking to get rich here just wanna do some more breaks.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
No its just BS thread derailment exactly what we dont want. We can be adults about topics. Keeping on topics is what we are going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online