Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another 10% eBay bucks offer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Just picked this up for $55. It's been on ebay for over a year at around the $120 price. He put it up about a month ago for $70obo. We met in the middle at $55.
2011 Triple Threads Jay Bruce White Whale

s-l1600.jpg

I'm up to around $35 in ebay bucks this quarter.

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Very nice! What are your thoughts of Bruce on the Mets?

After his dismal performance with them last year, he's lucky they picked up the last year of his deal. I dont think he'll be around after the 2017 trade deadline though. He'll be trade bait and possibly end up in the AL as a DH or some place like Miami, Colorado or Arizona. Seems like a lot of decent players end up in either of those three organizations and their careers just fizzle out.

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
First time I didn't get the discount. I guess the 120 dollars I earned last week was too much...lol

I usually get an email when I get these deals. I didn't get an email for today's deal however when I went to the "My EBay" page the offer was there to be activated. Did you check there?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Got this one, first one they sent me. Got a nice Biggio 2014 Tek blue. A nice make up for the red Storm that ended today and I missed because I was in a meeting...Damn work, always in the way.

Members online