Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Antonio Carvalho is in the UFC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
HUGE congrats to one of my best friends. He's fought a ton of tough guys over his career and holds wins over: Hatsu Hioki, Rumina Sato, and Lion Takeshi to name a few.
His first fight will be at UFC 134 vs Yuri Alcantara.

FEAR THE BEARD!!

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
That's awesome Ty. It is always a good feeling when one of your friends makes it to the show :) How's your Internet Showing coming?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Etanju said:
That's awesome Ty. It is always a good feeling when one of your friends makes it to the show :) How's your Internet Showing coming?

Working on the details. My buddy and I are going to be doing a film-critic show as two gaijin who only review Japanese movies. Should be a lot of fun.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
JzWand said:
Ty forgot to mention I saw Antonio fight a couple weeks ago here in Ontario.

Not his best performance but won an easy UD!

Very cool! I saw it on the net but in person is always better. Tony is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet. Great friend and a great fighter.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Ty Hope said:
JzWand said:

Very cool! I saw it on the net but in person is always better. Tony is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet. Great friend and a great fighter.

I get press credentials now that MMA is legal in Ontario so next time we see him after the fights I will drop your name.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
JzWand said:
Ty Hope said:
JzWand said:

I get press credentials now that MMA is legal in Ontario so next time we see him after the fights I will drop your name.

Tell him "the violence" says hi! lol

Members online

Latest posts