Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of the old Beckett MB guys still around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i remember making my first trade there, a fellow bernie collector, williams51, a cool guy dennis was his name he passed away totally bummed me out for a while.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow, I'm really glad I popped into this thread. A lot of names I forgot about. I was sjrmn04 on BMB.

The one thread I really remember that I didn't see mentioned yet was Terry talking about the girl who worked at CVS that he had a crush on.

I believe that was Ian Stewart, not Terry.

Scott
Terry was nuts for someone named Amber and she did sideline reporting on the local tv station there. He even took a few pictures with her.
Someone has them so post them up

Well allow me to retort. Guess my memory isn't quite as good as I thought it was. :lol:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Scott
Terry was nuts for someone named Amber and she did sideline reporting on the local tv station there. He even took a few pictures with her.
Someone has them so post them up

AHHHHHHHHH yes, that's right. It's all coming back to me now. Those were the days...

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
I miss our old Igloo salesman Ty Buttars. He got out of cards and is into comics I believe.

LOL - partially true Scott. He's still an avid collector of both (as I receive half of his card collections on a daily basis before shipping or taking it up to iglooville twice a year). He got out of message boards, that's for sure!

Greg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Used to be a great place, many good members. All went downhill fast. The mass exodus and creation of this board was an exciting time. This is the only board that reminds me of the good years of Beckett.

gracecollector here and there.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Used to be a great place, many good members. All went downhill fast. The mass exodus and creation of this board was an exciting time. This is the only board that reminds me of the good years of Beckett.

Agreed all around.

And I was on bmb with the same name, as well.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Old BMBer here.

Back then I was sarcastic, abrasive and sometimes entertaining...things haven't changed.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I also remember junior0123 on the football boards. He was an arrogant kid (as most were).

BGT Masters of Tiki D still is over there trying to get 2x book value, in trade only, for his stuff ...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I also remember junior0123 on the football boards. He was an arrogant kid (as most were).

BGT Masters of Tiki D still is over there trying to get 2x book value, in trade only, for his stuff ...

BGT is also on here and SCF trying the same things. He keeps rolling the same stuff out. Mostly on scf though.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Byrom Holden was the first member I met face to face. I met a few others at Burton's Card Shop in Frederick,MD.
DANNY

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I remember back in the day there was this dude named DAYSTAR! It was a big mess with the drama that kid started. I also remember DAVID12869 from the old AOL SPORTS CARD chatroom. Dude is actually a cool fella! I also remember a lot of other drama regarding certain members of this board from the AOL chatrooms.

DAVID12869 - Now that's bringing back memories. I remember him IMing me to borrow money via PayPal and stocking up on McDs napkins to use as toilet paper.

Members online