Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of the old Beckett MB guys still around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Same username here and there, joined somewhere along 2001.

Couple of other things no one else mentioned:
-Milk carton with missing members or something like that,
-Secret 8 Society or Ring of 8, again something like that,
-Jeff N?, making up a fake press release about GU cards from Topps and getting in trouble from Beckett for it (shockingly they failed to see the humor in it).

One guy I know never made it over here was Glen L, he had the most complete Tony Gwynn collection ever.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I had a Beckett Bible thread on the football side that a couple folks still remember ....

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm still around...just not quite as active. 3 children and a 4th on the way will do that to ya sometimes. Glad you found us Andy.

Feel your pain bro. Have a handful of children with one on the way. Ages 15, 13, 10, 9, 8, 7 and 2. We're a blended family. 3+3+1. Lots of fun and three sons to share the hobby with. Hoping the "bun in the oven" is another boy to even things out.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
There was Francis(?) with his Ruth(?) GU collection. I always enjoyed looking at his collection.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Not me, but I do recall it. I think I was on the milk carton.

-Jeff N?, making up a fake press release about GU cards from Topps and getting in trouble from Beckett for it (shockingly they failed to see the humor in it).

One guy I know never made it over here was Glen L, he had the most complete Tony Gwynn collection ever.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

The fake press release from Topps was written by Raymond.

Aug 13, 2008
LOL - partially true Scott. He's still an avid collector of both (as I receive half of his card collections on a daily basis before shipping or taking it up to iglooville twice a year). He got out of message boards, that's for sure!

Greg

Greg,

If you think of it tell him I said Hi and I hope he's doing well and his generosity, but especially his sense of humor is missed.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
I don't post a lot here and I didn't post much on the Beckett board but count me in. Nice of you to find your way to fcb.

Members online

Latest posts