Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else keeping track of their teams draft status?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Since my Cardinals are horrible this year I have been keeping tabs on when they will select right now they are sitting at the 5th pick overall which is a good spot where they can pick up a decent player that might be able to help them right out of the gate next season. Top players I am hoping they target are:
Patrick Peterson
Nate Solder
Akeem Ayers

I think any of those 3 would be great. Of course missing from the list is a QB but I am hoping they pick up a vet QB in the offseason like Palmer (if he gets moved). Other changes I am hoping to see is a new DC and play calling taken away from The Wiz.

Anyways wondering if anyone else was thinking about the draft already and what your thoughts were for your teams in the offseason. I hurt my shoulder at work and on desk work for awhile and thought it would be a fun conversation.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
seahawks4ever said:
you guys should draft Jake Locker. why? Cause I don't want him in Seattle :lol:

Heck no! Unless Luck somehow drops to us no way we should take a QB. Skelton is good enough to keep aorund and see how he develpos just need a Vet to take over for a season or two until the team can get a good feel on Skelton's future

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
joeyV said:
Maybe, but the offense is a long way off if they don't get a QB and Fitz stays around.

I think they will end up with McNabb or Palmer for next season then the O will be good to go. I hate Mcnabb but he might be good enough with Breaston and Fitz to throw to.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I never really paid attn to the Steelers draft postion. They normally do pretty decent regardless of position

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
joeyV said:
If only Doucet can stay healthy. I hope they never gave up on him.
I have so much Doucet stuff I love that guy from what I have heard they are not keep him though. His contract is up and Komar and Roberts have played good enough to let Doucet go. Sucks I have all this stuff of his and do not want to move it for dirt prices so I guess I just sit on it and hope for a miricle

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
vetsgt02 said:
joeyV said:
If only Doucet can stay healthy. I hope they never gave up on him.
I have so much Doucet stuff I love that guy from what I have heard they are not keep him though. His contract is up and Komar and Roberts have played good enough to let Doucet go. Sucks I have all this stuff of his and do not want to move it for dirt prices so I guess I just sit on it and hope for a miricle

Well I would take a lot of them when you are ready. I hope he gets another shot somewhere.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
I never really paid attn to the Steelers draft postion. They normally do pretty decent regardless of position

Their personnel department is amazing. The Steelers, Patriots, Eagles, Ravens, and Colts usually do a good job evaluating players.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
My broncos lock up the second pick today..
honestly i think Orton's time in Denver is done and the cardinals could be a landing spot for him.
i hope we draft peterson out of LSU.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Green Bay needs a drive sustaining power RB. Ingram would be the man but I'm doubting he falls far enough for the Pack. Always trade up potential I suppose. Assuming no lockout, this has got to be the deepest draft since 2006. Should be a fun couple days in April.

Latest posts