Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know a seller of ticket stubs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I'm looking for a few specific ticket stubs from the 90's, which I've never seen on eBay. Does anyone know of anybody that specializes in older tickets? I couldn't find anything on Google.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Ticket stubs are very hard to track down, especially ones that don't have any real significance to many collectors. I've been struggling with my Andruw Jones HR ticket stubs lately but I am happy to say I have over 53% :D

I always need more so if you happen to have any stubs from teams that played the braves from 96-07 please let me know so I can see if I need them.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
BunchOBull said:
Excellent question, I've been looking for several NCAA stubs for awhile. I'm curious to see where this ends up.

What sport? I bought a collection of stubs a while back with some basketball NCAA tourny tickets from the 90's.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
i can offer this information...

i'm collecting certain brandon wood ticket stubs. soon as i'm aware of a significant game, i make a topic in various collecting message boards. it's hit or miss, but at some point you may get a response.
also, register a username on mlb.com and then within the specific team's website message board. takes 24hrs before you can post a message, however soon as you can, start a topic about looking for past game ticket stubs.
even try craigslist sports( in that specific city ). with CL there's more of a chance of people effing with you, but it's worth a shot.

i'm in dire need of these tickets:
april 29, 2007 angels @ the white sox
september 12, 2007 angels @ the orioles
may 05, 2008 angels @ the royals
september 18, 2008 angels @ the a's
july 11, 2009 yankees @ the angels

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Jastermereel said:
BunchOBull said:
Excellent question, I've been looking for several NCAA stubs for awhile. I'm curious to see where this ends up.

What sport? I bought a collection of stubs a while back with some basketball NCAA tourny tickets from the 90's.

Football particularly, but some baseball as well.

Members online

Latest posts