Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know Sunojorel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 6, 2011
I had a deal with him several months ago for 3 Rymer blue autos. They never arrived. Took me a long time to get a response from him, but when I did he apologize deal and and agreed to send 3 more with tracking. I have never in my 10 years of online dealings had a card go missing in the mail (Except for one to russia). It has been several weeks since this was agreed and I once again can not get ahold of him. I purchased these cards quite some time ago now, and I really want them obviously. I would liek to know if someone has a direct email, or knows him personally? Before this we completed a much larger deal that was shipped quickly and recieved right away. I do not think he is pulling a fast one, I would simply like my cards. If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Prospect Rush

Sep 9, 2011
Canada
If I could post links I would. Currently 2 people on other boards he has screwed this week. I also know of 2 others he dicked around for months on a trade.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
He's not a scammer. He's just a very busy man. I bought a couple low #'d refractors from him about a year ago and he did take a long time to ship. But when I reminded him about it, he made up for it by sending me some freebies. Hope this gets resolved.

Members online

Latest posts