Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone rip any 2009 Topps TARGET Blasters? Player Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I am never going to buy all this parallel garbage from every retail store unless I get the Platinum 1/1, in that case I will go back and buy them all just for the master set. Otherwise I am staying far away, this parallel has to be the dumbest one of the bunch.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Reds in 2009 said:
I am never going to buy all this parallel garbage from every retail store unless I get the Platinum 1/1, in that case I will go back and buy them all just for the master set. Otherwise I am staying far away, this parallel has to be the dumbest one of the bunch.

i hear ya. but im sure you'd take a Haren if it was given to you :)

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
ThoseBackPages said:
i hear ya. but im sure you'd take a Haren if it was given to you :)

Well of course I would but I am not going to pay for one, unless I get the Platinum 1/1. He has so many better cards that I can spend my money on.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
ThoseBackPages said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
So this is another retail parallel like the walmart black versions?

Yeppers!

Targets very own! lol

smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

i totally understand that smilie

im starting to wonder what the hell are ebay sellers thinking when it comes to 2009 Bruce cards,
they are FOUR years removed from his rcs lol

Even if they are cheap its still $0.99 + $3.00 shipping for each of these useless parallel versions. It just adds up quick.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
If anything the regular base version is not as appealing as the black or throwback versions. The throwback version is probably the best of the bunch, particularly to collectors older than 25.

Conceivably Topps could do the same with their other issues, but no other issues are as popular as base Topps.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
uniquebaseballcards said:
If anything the regular base version is not as appealing as the black or throwback versions. The throwback version is probably the best of the bunch, particularly to collectors older than 25.

Conceivably Topps could do the same with their other issues, but no other issues are as popular as base Topps.

Every time you post that Hanley in your sig taunts me...

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Tomlinson21RB said:

he owns a miggy 1/1 wood ginter parallel as well :(

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
miguelcabrera said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

he owns a miggy 1/1 wood ginter parallel as well :(

Yea, but I have this to go with the Platinum in his sig:
2007-0392.jpg

Members online