Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

April 2023 - New Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Nice stuff. I missed out on an A's Topps Now Road to Opening Day set this year because they limited production and the set sold out before I realized they were on sale. Likely people wanting the Shintaro Fujinami card...maybe they'll dump the rest of the set and I can pick it up.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Nice stuff. I missed out on an A's Topps Now Road to Opening Day set this year because they limited production and the set sold out before I realized they were on sale. Likely people wanting the Shintaro Fujinami card...maybe they'll dump the rest of the set and I can pick it up.
It's kind of crazy. I think the Cardinals set had a print run of 670 or maybe 970. I know it was well under 1,000 though.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
It's kind of crazy. I think the Cardinals set had a print run of 670 or maybe 970. I know it was well under 1,000 though.
They limited the A's set to 267! That wouldn't usually be an issue because only 93(!) 2022 sets were ordered and the print runs each year generally run in the 100-150 range, but with the first A's card of a Japanese player of course they were going to sell a lot more.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
New auto for me. Would prefer a Raider card, but those I have seen so far are pricy nd I like the 60 Leaf inspired design. s-l1600-4.jpg

I can never have enough unique Stabler autos, so here is another. s-l1600-1.jpg

Really happy about this one. Won an auction on ebay from his son, who I just assumed was him. After exchanging a few messages, I eventually asked if he would help me get his dad to sign a card and he agreed. Hobby legend Michael Cramer and the proprietor of one of my earliest shop visit locations. I would make it by his old shop a few times a year for a stretch of maybe a decade. Wish I had kept all the old catalogs too! IMG_0280.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
They limited the A's set to 267! That wouldn't usually be an issue because only 93(!) 2022 sets were ordered and the print runs each year generally run in the 100-150 range, but with the first A's card of a Japanese player of course they were going to sell a lot more.
They just print them to the number of orders right?

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Close! Unfortunately, and you know this I am sure, that Satch is going to hurt. That card has gone crazy in recent years.

Is it ever! Can't believe what even a PSA 1 is commanding. I am committed to completing this though, so it's the price of admission.

Heading to a show this afternoon (biggest in western Canada!). I'm prepared to trade one of my Kershaw RCs if it means being able to swing a deal for Feller and/or Satch.

Members online

Latest posts