Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

As if we needed more proof Milton Bradley is a piece of crap...but we get more.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
LOS ANGELES — Former Los Angeles Dodgers and Seattle Mariners outfielder Milton Bradley has been charged with abusing his estranged wife and faces up to 13 years in jail if convicted, city prosecutors announced Friday.

Bradley, 34, was charged on Thursday with 13 misdemeanor counts of assault with a deadly weapon, vandalism and dissuading a witness from making a report.

In addition to jail time, Bradley could face up to $13,000 in fines and restitution if convicted.

He remained free pending a scheduled Jan. 24 arraignment.

Prosecutors contend that Bradley threatened and attacked his wife five times in 2011 and 2012. He was twice arrested at the home in 2011.

"During one incident in November 2012, Bradley allegedly pushed his wife against a kitchen wall and choked her with both hands after she requested that he stop smoking marijuana in front of their children and requested that his friends leave her San Fernando Valley home," said a statement from the city attorney's office.

Prosecutors contend that during other confrontations, Bradley kicked his wife in the ribs, approached her with a baseball bat and threatened her with a knife while telling her: "You'll be dead XXXXX before you divorce me."

"My client denies it," said Bradley's attorney, Harland Braun. "I've talked to him already. He said 'she's making up stories. I don't know what she's talking about.'"

The couple, who have two children, are separated and in the middle of a contentious divorce.

Bradley played 11 years with the Montreal Expos, Cleveland Indians, Dodgers, Oakland Athletics, San Diego Padres, Texas Rangers, Chicago Cubs and Seattle Mariners.

His playing history was marred by several confrontational outbursts. The Dodgers traded him to Oakland in 2005 after he threw a water bottle at fans and he had a clubhouse run-in with a reporter. During his brief term with Seattle, he was suspended for a game for bumping an umpire and ejected for arguing a called third strike.

He's been a free agent since the Mariners released him in 2011.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Anybody remember this dumb arse hurting himself when he played for the Padres?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
My favorite mock-up ever was the play on 2010 Topps Lincoln parallel SP subset.

On my phone and don't have a link...but definitely my favorite. Minus the Utter Junk South Park card.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
He was on my uncles team in the minors and I remember my uncle telling me at the time that he had all the talent in the world but that he was going to get into his own way bc of his behavior.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Someone needs to beat the $#!T out of that piece of crap. His wife should hire a huge bodyguard and next time he comes within 5 feet of her, put the beat down on him.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Its all good and fun to poke at a guy who has beat a women amongst other things but the Guy needs some type of Help to get that anger out of him. Besided the Girlfriend getting abused the sad part in all this is we would all love to have his talent to make a MLB team yet some people when they do or have the opportinity seem to do everything to throw their dream away. More than likely by the time he grows up it will be too late. Crazy!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I'm going off of the assumption that these allegations are true and that his wife is not making anything up or exaggerating anything. If this in fact is the case SERIOUS jail time is in order for this kind of repeated abuse...I mean >1 year.

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
Knowing how Bradley was makes me believe this is probably true, but at the same time this wouldn't be the first time someone has exaggerated incidents in a heated divorce. I'd like to see how this develops before I officially add this to the "Bradley is a piece of crap" evidence.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
FCB Knee Jerk Response

See player's name in title

Post PC Cards of that player

What was the question???

2009ROAMB.jpg

2009ROAMBR.jpg

2009CHR110.jpg

2005finestrefractorfa-mb.jpg

2005finestxfractorfa-mb.jpg