Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A's vs Royals Wild Card Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
The problem wasn't bringing in Ventura, it was taking out Shields. Nevertheless they have put themselves in position to win. I love how the expanded rosters have made this game more exciting.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Lester, then Doolittle, A's win 4-1 with Sogard and Donaldson being best Hitters...

BTW, anyone else think it's lousy they play LAA in the next round? Two teams from same Division in LDS?

No.The team with the best record should play the Wild Card winner, which in theory is the weakest team in each league.So what if they play in the same division.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Both pitchers settling in now. And with both bullpens being stellar, could be 3-2 Final.

BTW, anybody else think Ripken is not really there? Enjoying Darling's comments, but man, Cal is not really adding anything...

I agree, Ripken has been really vanilla on TBS for years.Ernie Johnson's voice is getting on my nerves too.He belongs back in the studio.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
No. I'm pissed they didn't pinch hit him with the bases loaded and 2 out in the 8th against a right-handed pitcher.

That is a mild surprise he didn't pinch hit for someone.Royals must have had LHP warming up in bullpen.Athletics bullpen looks shaky, every inning Royals have winning run on 3B.Athletics offense looks dead now, and Crisp is hurt.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Athletics bullpen has really stunk it up tonight.For all you East Coast fans, you staying up for this game until it ends?(Thank God I don't live on the East Coast).

Ugh, Norris has had a rough game behind the plate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts