Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A's vs Royals Wild Card Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Heh, right after I post that Royals walk off.What a horrible mistake Norris made on that passed ball.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I hope they kick the **** out of the Angels.Was anyone else surprised Donaldson wasn't playing closer to the line to prevent the double?What a kick in the nuts for Athletics and fans.

Could you imagine the shock if the Royals knocked of the Angels? That would be even better than tonight's game.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Could you imagine the shock if the Royals knocked of the Angels? That would be even better than tonight's game.

I would give a week's salary to see the Angels lose.I was really impressed the havoc the Royals created on the bases.Who is Royals Game 2 starter?Vargas?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That was one of the most exciting games I've watched in a long time. Im hoping the royals make it to the World Series

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Martinez's thick accent is hard to listen to on TBS, but I like his strong opinions.Verducci gone, but Sheffield has been added to their studio show.Can we look forward to Craig Sager's wacky suits again this postseason?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Geez, Martinez speaking Spanish on the postgame show.He is repeatedly ripping Yost for bringing Ventura in the middle of the game.Their studio show was better when they had Wells and Eckersly.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I'll take comfort in the theoretical possibility of an alternate universe where Dunn hit in the game winning run(s) in the 8th with the bases loaded when Bob Melvin sent him in to pinch hit.

Haha.Maybe he will change his mind and play one more year.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Fwiw, knocking off the Angels is a possibility. Beyond Weaver, that rotation is in shambles. Hopefully the Orioles can take out Detroit. I'd prefer to play Baltimore.

Members online