Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 5/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
shakedown420 said:
I'm surprised they didn't have Big Hoz #1. He's going to rake in KC, effective immediately.

One XBH in the past week. Nearly all singles. (Yes, BA says they do take that into consideration.) I'm surprised he made the upper half of the top 13 at all, frankly.

shakedown420

Apr 8, 2011
Jaypers said:
shakedown420 said:
I'm surprised they didn't have Big Hoz #1. He's going to rake in KC, effective immediately.

One XBH in the past week. Nearly all singles. (Yes, BA says they do take that into consideration.) I'm surprised he made the upper half of the top 13 at all, frankly.

True, but since their criteria is fairly liquid I just assumed they'd put him there in wake of the call-up, not necessarily because he had a huge week. I guess that's kind of what they did by putting him at #2.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Jaypers said:
shakedown420 said:

I think Manny should of made the numbers list honestly. He was cruising right with Bryce.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
I think if last night didn't happen we would have seen manny on the numbers list.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Happy to see some love for Allen Webster of the Dodgers. 2011 bowman has a ridiculous 5 dodgers with autos but out of all of them, Webster is the only one I have high hopes for.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jaydub said:
Happy to see some love for Allen Webster of the Dodgers. 2011 bowman has a ridiculous 5 dodgers with autos but out of all of them, Webster is the only one I have high hopes for.

Rubby should have at least made the Team Photo as well, IMO.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
gr5 said:
I think if last night didn't happen we would have seen manny on the numbers list.
Last night shouldn't have taken away from his week.
He added a walk and was taken out.
He was a freak all week.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Happy to see Peacock move up from the team photo. I think Helder Velazquez should be in the photo. He went 9-23 (.391) 3 doubles, 1 HR and 8 RBI. I know he will never be cared about but Im happy he is really putting it together so far this yr at .400 2HR 12 doubles and 18 rbi.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Good to see the Myrtle Beach rotation get a mention. They started the year with a rotation of Neil Ramirez, Robbie Erlin, Joe Wieland, Robbie Ross and Barrett Loux. Tough! Neil has moved on up and Ryan Kelly taken his place. A downgrade but he has potential. I would bet Justin Grimm joins their rotation before the year is over. The Rangers have started moving some guys out of extended spring and they will need some Hickory rotation spots to open up.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Russ S. said:
gr5 said:
Last night shouldn't have taken away from his week.
He added a walk and was taken out.
He was a freak all week.

No trust me man I'm on your side, I don't think it should have affected it at all. I'm just thinking that negative attention might have kept him from getting a number spot.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
SamHell said:
Good to see the Myrtle Beach rotation get a mention. They started the year with a rotation of Neil Ramirez, Robbie Erlin, Joe Wieland, Robbie Ross and Barrett Loux. Tough! Neil has moved on up and Ryan Kelly taken his place. A downgrade but he has potential. I would bet Justin Grimm joins their rotation before the year is over. The Rangers have started moving some guys out of extended spring and they will need some Hickory rotation spots to open up.

Were you as surprised as I was that Wieland didn't make the Hot Sheet or Team Photo?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to wait on a few more Greinke starts before I faceplam it. But I take your meaning...

Now, the Marcum-Lawrie swap I'm MORE than happy with so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts