Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Babe Tulowitzki

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
http://roxpile.com/2011/04/14/morning-d ... ulowitzki/

"Dating back to last September, Troy Tulowitzki has 20 homeruns in 158 at-bats. That is a homerun every 7.9 at bats, a stat that would make even the great Babe Ruth jealous. So far this season, Tulo has 11 hits and eight of them have been for extra bases — 5 HRs, 3 2Bs."

" He has Shawon Dunston’s arm, A-Rod’s bat, Ozzie Smith’s range, and Ernie Banks’ intangibles. And, of course, he’s bringing something unprecedented to the table — the rat tail. Now, if we could just get him to stay healthy and improve his taste in music."

Gotta love articles like this about your favorite player!

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I can't believe they pitched to him in his third trip to the plate last night.The guy has been on a tear.What a fun player to watch.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I have 55 Base Chrome's on thepit.com waiting for the day that people realize how good he is.

As long as he can stay healthy...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
hofmichael said:
I can't believe they pitched to him in his third trip to the plate last night.The guy has been on a tear.What a fun player to watch.

Me neither, I said to myself, "heres a IBB.". And then, boom, opposite field HR through the fog, 10 rows deep. :D

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
xcantgobackx said:
He just jacked another one.
ESPN has him at 2-3 with a couple of singles. Are they behind on the updates?

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Topnotchsy said:
xcantgobackx said:

Yes. I am watching th game on the MLB network and checking my fantasy scores on espn.com. They are behind.

As a side note, CarGo finally hit a home run!!

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
CubsFan13 said:
Topnotchsy said:
xcantgobackx said:

Yes. I am watching th game on the MLB network and checking my fantasy scores on espn.com. They are behind.

As a side note, CarGo finally hit a home run!!
Sweet! Just checked MLB.com and they are much more up to date. Weird that ESPN is so far behind.

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
Why do pitchers keep throwing him fastballs? I would treat him like Longoria, only throw him sliders and offspeed pitches. I mean Tulo has Giambi/Helton behind him, why on earth is he getting good pitches to hit?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Adamsince1981 said:
http://roxpile.com/2011/04/14/morning-dump-babe-tulowitzki/

"Dating back to last September, Troy Tulowitzki has 20 homeruns in 158 at-bats. That is a homerun every 7.9 at bats, a stat that would make even the great Babe Ruth jealous. So far this season, Tulo has 11 hits and eight of them have been for extra bases — 5 HRs, 3 2Bs."

" He has Shawon Dunston’s arm, A-Rod’s bat, Ozzie Smith’s range, and Ernie Banks’ intangibles. And, of course, he’s bringing something unprecedented to the table — the rat tail. Now, if we could just get him to stay healthy and improve his taste in music."

Gotta love articles like this about your favorite player!
They say he has this guys arm. :D
dunston.jpg

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
It's going to be really interesting to see who gets the nod in the NL at SS for the All Star game. Jose Reyes is on a tear as well and seems to be back in the thick of things.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
sheetskout said:
It's going to be really interesting to see who gets the nod in the NL at SS for the All Star game. Jose Reyes is on a tear as well and seems to be back in the thick of things.
Don't forget Castro is hot also.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
He could hit 40 this year if healthy.

Could be a very special year if he can avoid the DL!

He works with a trainer and they do excersises all winter long to prepare his legs for the season and he has a special warm-up routine specifically designed to reduce the chance of injury. I hope it works.

Members online