Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball IS THE Greatest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
It is and Tim Kurkjian loves it.

Thank you baseball!!

I'll head to my Gel bed and try to sleep before Saturday!

Awesome Night Fellas!!

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
One of the most exciting night of baseball I can remember. It's not often you have four games with playoff implications on the last day, let alone three of the four decided in the last at bat.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
After tonight...it goes back to one of the most Boring sports to watch again.
Even if the sox were in it..I'd think the same. To me baseball is just Boring...and needs to be watched while doing something else.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Bosox3 said:
Even if the sox were in it..I'd think the same. To me baseball is just Boring...and needs to be watched while doing something else.

Yikes, well, I guess you've got some illegal hits and hard snaps coming your way as early as Sunday.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bosox3 said:

There are a whole lot of boring things out there---Baseball isnt one of them.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
Bosox3 said:

Yikes, well, I guess you've got some illegal hits and hard snaps coming your way as early as Sunday.

If he's a football fan, it'll be Friday or Saturday (if you are married to the NFL, you'll cheat with HS football or college football) ;)

I admit it's not very often you have a magical night like tonight with so many games with so much importance, but NFL fans are spoiled in that they get that situation every season when the week 17 slate of games are all played on the same day and usually more than half the playoff spots are up for grabs that day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts