Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best way to sell singles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Opinion:

eBay

or

Local card store that is looking to buy..

Thanks for the look.

zan

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
It's very doubtful that a card shop will give you eBay prices for anything but it can't hurt to find out.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
If you can get pretty close to ebay prices minus shipping and fees.... go with the shop 100%.

But they have to want what u have for sale.... and they have to make money... so Id expect prices to be lower than what ud get via eBay... even with fees/shipping.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
I've gotten into checkoutmycards.com lately. eBay is getting to be really crappy for sellers in terms of eBay giving all the power to buyers and raising their fees.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
cubfan131 said:
I've gotten into checkoutmycards.com lately. eBay is getting to be really crappy for sellers in terms of eBay giving all the power to buyers and raising their fees.
COMC is like collectorsrevolution in that it's free to list correct? And the fees are slim right?

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
aw00d05 said:
cubfan131 said:
COMC is like collectorsrevolution in that it's free to list correct? And the fees are slim right?

No there is a fee to list. Depending on how fast you want your cards on their site it is anywhere from .15 to .50 per card. If you want cash when you sell your cards it's another 20% but their is no fee if you keep it as credit.

Members online

Latest posts