Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS cards have arrived!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
mlbfan10 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
BGS 10's seem to be the new 9.5

I can tell you on 2010 bowman they will be tough since many of the cards I have come across have many scratches and roller marks.

2010 Bowman w/chrome seems to be handing out MANY 10's based on what FCBers show from their subs

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
DaProspectKid said:
nice job id say thats a pretty successful order is that all you sent it or thats the only 9.5s.

I sent in 26 cards with a 9.5 min. grade. I like to collect 9.5's like thosebackpages collected or still collects fine nines. :)

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
ThoseBackPages said:
mlbfan10 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
BGS 10's seem to be the new 9.5

I can tell you on 2010 bowman they will be tough since many of the cards I have come across have many scratches and roller marks.

2010 Bowman w/chrome seems to be handing out MANY 10's based on what FCBers show from their subs

You mean from their subgrades they get 10's or there are a bunch grading pristine overall? I think the first is what you meant. I def know what you mean by 10's on subgrades but many don't get 10 surface grades.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how that Schuster's centering got a 9.5.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
matchpenalty said:
$$$$ you listing some of those on Ebay?

Yes I'm listing the harpers only for now. I may send the refractor back to see if they will bump to a 10. Either way I'm happy with the grade but centering seems like a 10 compared to the blue refractor.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Jaypers said:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how that Schuster's centering got a 9.5.

I don't know either man, it's off top to bottom and left to right. My myers gold ref is the exact same cut. I really don't understand how they are grading centering right now.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
From breaking 2010 Bowman w/Chrome I can tell you that a lot of the cards are either really nice or really crummy and there is not a lot in between.

That's why you are seeing lots of 10s.

Latest posts