Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout freebie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
boomo said:
not a bad person, but i get incredibly upset when attacked for no reason.
i was making a humorous entry on my wonderful pack of cards and i got lambasted.
now, what kind of person is whoever called me an idiot? nice guy? good with kids?
nice to his wife girlfriend? helpful in his community? i guarantee the answers are no, no, no, no and more no.
i am all those things, but if i have any problem at all it is being attacked for no god damn reason.
and yes, i get vicious. do i mean it? no, would never want that for anyone except child molesters.
whoever started this board should have had a screening process to weed out attackers, they are the
ones that ruin it for all of us. all i did was up the shock factor.

Sometimes it takes the better man to not get baited into an attack and freeforall. Just take the high road sometimes. Obviously you made some comments in this statement that cannot be backed up but with assumptions. I didn't agree with you being called an idiot and I addressed that with the statement I just made. But to come on here and make a statement about someone getting cancer just makes you look silly. You have to agree with that.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
oh no doubt i get upset easy.
i had someone almost kill me once with a 357 magnum.
bullet bounced off my head and thru the roof of my car.
i have a different way of looking at people now who
get on my case. i apologize to the board.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
boomo said:

SHould have worn a helmet! ;) Glad you are OK.

Nuff said about this situation. Thanks for the understanding.

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
Superman, is that you?! Oh man oh man, can i have your autograph please!

C'mon now, lets think about this. Bullet flying at the speeds of approximately 600+MPH has enough velocity to penatrate through the metal roof of your car, but not enough velocity to penatrate your skull?

You sir are truly an amazing human being and need to be studied.

boomo said:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
from what i was told, its all about angle, and i was lucky enough to duck the right
way. but lemme tell you, you have never seen blood flow like after a 5 inch gash
is torn thru the top of your head. the nile river doesnt flow as freely.

and JUSTICE for all

Aug 27, 2008
Newnan, Ga
now, what kind of person is whoever called me an idiot? nice guy? good with kids?
nice to his wife girlfriend? helpful in his community? i guarantee the answers are no, no, no, no and more no.

Hilarious, I must be an awful human being for calling someone an idiot. You really are a piece of work!

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
"Rule #1- don't be a *****."
Why hasn't this clown been banned, or at the very least why hasn't the post been deleted?
And $100,000 at blowout? Seems like if you have that kind of money you should have better things to do than tell people on a message board that they should get cancer.
And if you're smart enough to have made that kind of money, I'd expect you would understand capital letters, punctuation, etc.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Boomo
You are welcome to come to work with me tomorrow. I have at least three patients that probably won't see their next birthday due to various types of cancer.

One has bone cancer which has metastasized. The bone cancer is easily treated but it moves so quickly that it's nearly impossible to keep up with the cancer. The other night he couldn't sleep so we sat up talking all night between my time with other patients. He couldn't sleep because his pain is nearly uncontrollable.

He's been married to the same woman since he was 18. He was in the military for 6 years. Later he was in law enforcement as an undercover biker during the 70's and early 80's.

I guess I'm saying that in the future, don't wish cancer on someone. Wish them to have a bladder infection, crabs, or maybe alopecia.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Fellas, this should be a dead issue. He apologized to the boards. He lost his cool. Lets just focus on those awesome Pokemon packs that are about to drop from Blowout! Come on Pikachu or Jigglypuff!

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
blanning71 said:
Fellas, this should be a dead issue. He apologized to the boards. He lost his cool. Lets just focus on those awesome Pokemon packs that are about to drop from Blowout! Come on Pikachu or Jigglypuff!

I was just going a long way to use a joke that didn't work all that well.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
justinmandawg said:
blanning71 said:

Its all good Justin. No worries.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
Boomo apologized, so let's lay off him. I have had cancer, and I for one accept his apology. The poster who called Boomo an idiot was obviously wrong. Boomo was wrong. I'm sure they both have their good moments and sinful moments.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
blanning71 said:
justinmandawg said:
blanning71 said:

The story about the guy was true. The uti, etc was the joke.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
justinmandawg said:
blanning71 said:
justinmandawg said:
blanning71 said:

man I just don't know how you can deal with all of that stuff. I know it has to be really hard. Especially with the bonds you make with the patients.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
blanning71 said:
justinmandawg said:
blanning71 said:
justinmandawg said:
blanning71 said:

man I just don't know how you can deal with all of that stuff. I know it has to be really hard. Especially with the bonds you make with the patients.

I come home and kiss my wife and kids. I talk about it with my wife and even the patients. Patients that are close to the end of their lives usually aren't afraid of death, they are afraid of what happens to the people they leave behind.

We go to the memorial services, eat a ton of food, drink too much. A lady tried to hand me some money the other day. I told her I wouldn't take her money, that thanks was enough. So many times they just want someone to listen that they will give huge sums of money to unscrupulous people.

I enjoy my job. I feel like I finally do something that has meaning.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Justin, that post you just made pretty much sums up what real heroes are. You don't do it for the press, you dont do it for the notoriety, you do it because you love people and helping when people need you the most. I hope you and your family are blessed for many many years to come and that you have a Merry Christmas and New Year.

G

I still have not seen any Elvis, Score Topps or even Upper Deck packs
in my mail box from Blowout, I was all over the free offer almost as soon as I seen it on there
site, I'm on there almost everyday looking at box prices, and dreaming of buying boxes on a daily basis.

Oh well maybe my Pokemon packs will show up tomorrow.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
my packs ...
rookie scorecard - bout as good as it gets ...
ruf0006.jpg

Members online

Latest posts