Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bo Jackson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Re: Bo Jackson collector thread

Bo was my favorite player growing up. I've got a ton of oddball stuff of him as well as a signed ball. I'll have to dig some of it out to post if anyone's interested.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

This is a cool uncut sheet featuring the UNC Tarheels Baseketball Team and the first 3 cards produced for the 1986-87 Auburn Greats set, including Bo in baseball garb. The later release included him in football gear.

DSCF9346.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008

my only bo....also with 7 other signatures

scan0001-1.jpg
scan0003.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008

thanks man, i only paid 330 for this believe it or not..got a steal on a buy it now

bojacksoncollector said:
KOBEARODLT said:
my only bo....also with 7 other signatures

scan0001-1.jpg
scan0003.jpg

WOWOWOWOW!!! I watched one of those end. It was waaay out of my price range (esp. since I retired from the military). Would love to put one on lay-away. LOL. :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO

Dang KOBEARODLT, $330!? That's one amazing card!

Here are some highlights from my super miniature Bo collection...

RickeyJackson2.jpg
RickeyJackson.jpg

They made a bunch of autos but they are almost all 1/1's (except the one that's #/5), and I've never been able to pay so much... the auto/plain jersey sold for $305! Almost as much for 2 baseball autos as it is for 8 football autos. ::facepalm::

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

Bo made it into 05 Ult Sig! His only card, #/50. Oh and there is a 1/1 Decades somewhere out there.

SD-BJ_jackson.jpg

Also have this:

1987ToppsBoJacksonRC.jpg

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL

I just got this in yesterday & it might be my new favorite card. I remember watching Bo Vs Boz on MNF as a kid, so its really cool having both of their autos on one card.

boboz.jpg

RL24, Nice mini-set. I want the #1/25 if you decide to get rid of it. Thanks for sharing. If I can get my daughter's scanner working, I'll show some also. Anyone looking for anything Bo?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

I have a mini Bo collection. I have all of his '86-'87 rookies graded PSA 9

I'm starting to dabble in on card autographs, especially Sweet Spot.
bo.jpg

boknows

Nov 9, 2010

been collecting bo jackson for over 20 years love to buy sell and trade bo jackson cards let meknow what you have can send pics of anything i got not to mention i love meeting bo jackson collectors

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009

Looking for Bo's 2004 Topps Originals Auto '87 (#/100). Any of you Bo collectors have that one??? Also, I have his 2001 Topps Two of a Kind Dual Bat card w/ Deion Sanders for sale if anyone is interested in that. Best way to let me know is PM.

BO (yep my name is Bo too!!!)

boknows

Nov 9, 2010

hello how do i respond to just one person anybody know i hit the pm button but it wont let me send it help i have seen quite of few posts on here from people who have bo cards would like to either buy if the right price or trade for the member who has the bo and dieon bat card how much do you want or are you up for a trade please let meknow also do you have any other bo jacksons

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009

My personal favorite Bo card. A must have for any Bo collection.

BZBlgWkKGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKkq9WijMQ_12.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts