Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bo Jackson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Re: Bo Jackson collector thread

don't collect Bo but always watched him when I was little. remember watching the game he got hurt against the bengals. Also remember trading several of his topps and fleer RC's back and forth with my friends cause we all wanted one but only two of each between 4 of us. Would love to get a griffey/Bo dual auto from 09's ultimate at some point. great cards everyone

michaelstepper said:
don't collect Bo but always watched him when I was little. remember watching the game he got hurt against the bengals. Also remember trading several of his topps and fleer RC's back and forth with my friends cause we all wanted one but only two of each between 4 of us. Would love to get a griffey/Bo dual auto from 09's ultimate at some point. great cards everyone

Me too. I have the #/72 Dual Auto, but not the #/40 (yet). Nor do I have the Triple Auto of Ken Griffey Jr./ Bo Jackson/ B.J. Upton serial # /26 (yet). MG

elainebenice

Dec 1, 2009
Alabama
War Eagle from a fellow Auburn fan and Bo collector!!! I'd love to see scans of any Bo autos you have and cool cards of him in an Auburn uni. He signs so few things, compared to others, that its always cool to see any auto stuff of his....thanks!!

ETA: ok, apparently I went completely stupid for a minute and totally missed your bucket with all of your scans already in there....sorry about that.

Some fairly new additions to my Bo Jackson PC, enjoy:

The first 2 are Serial #/5 !!.....................The bottom 2 are Serial #/25!
2010CertifiedImmortals1-MAG.jpg

The top 2 Serial are Ser #/50 & #/100, the bottom 2 are both #/250.

2010CertifiedImmortals2-MAG.jpg

The Sweet Swatches are not Serial numbered, but the 2010 SPX Football Dual Bo - Cadillac Williams is Serial #/25!
Ain't that Cadillac Patch Sweeeet?!

2010UDSweetSwatches-MAG.jpg

Anyone have any Bo Jackson cards they think I want/need? Please PM me. Thank you very much. MG

mjsch said:
Hello fellow BoKnows :lol: ,

A few years back I saw a Bo jersey card with a jumbo powder blue swatch in it on eBay. I think it was either a Prime Patches or maybe a Tools of the Trade card. I haven't seen it pop up in a long time. I am kicking myself for not pouncing on it when I had the chance. I've seen the white jumbo, but I am way more fond of the powder blue. Anybody have one for sale or have some leads on where to find this one?

Thanks a bunch!

:)

I finally got my scanner working again. I believe the bottom blue jersey card is the one you're looking for. If so, it's the 2005 Prime Patches Portraits cards as I mentioned before. I'll keep my eyes open for one for you as I'm always lookin for Bo cards. Please verify that this is the card you're wanting. My jersey cards are more special than normal ones you'll find because the white one has a button hole, and the blue one has stitching holes. What do you think of those button cards? Awesome, huh?!

The top 2 are Serial #/20, while the bottom 2 Jumbo patches are #/489.

2005PrimePatchesPortraitsBoJackson-MAG.jpg

Sweetness said:
Are there any game used bo cards that have both raiders and royals pieces on the same card?

I believe there may be a SportKings card that has both, but I'm not sure. I haven't really been impressed by Sportkings cards. They're too expensive for what you get, in my opinion.

mjsch

Feb 16, 2011
Kansas

bojacksoncollector said:
mjsch said:
Hello fellow BoKnows :lol: ,

A few years back I saw a Bo jersey card with a jumbo powder blue swatch in it on eBay. I think it was either a Prime Patches or maybe a Tools of the Trade card. I haven't seen it pop up in a long time. I am kicking myself for not pouncing on it when I had the chance. I've seen the white jumbo, but I am way more fond of the powder blue. Anybody have one for sale or have some leads on where to find this one?

Thanks a bunch!

:)

I finally got my scanner working again. I believe the bottom blue jersey card is the one you're looking for. If so, it's the 2005 Prime Patches Portraits cards as I mentioned before. I'll keep my eyes open for one for you as I'm always lookin for Bo cards. Please verify that this is the card you're wanting. My jersey cards are more special than normal ones you'll find because the white one has a button hole, and the blue one has stitching holes. What do you think of thoes button cards? Awesome, huh?!

The top 2 are Serial #/20, while the bottom 2 Jumbo patches are #/489.

2005PrimePatchesPortraitsBoJackson-MAG.jpg

Yes indeed, the bottom right is like the one I want ... but come to think of it those are all very lovely. If you come across any of these let me know. I know there is the jumbo white on eBay for $19.99. It's a little steep imo for a white one, but I might end up springing for it.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
bojacksoncollector said:
Sweetness said:
Are there any game used bo cards that have both raiders and royals pieces on the same card?

I believe there may be a SportKings card that has both, but I'm not sure.

You are correct. Here are some examples:

mwheeler27 said:
bojacksoncollector said:
Sweetness said:

I believe there may be a SportKings card that has both, but I'm not sure.

You are correct. Here are some examples:

Are those your cards?! I don't understand why the Sportkings cards are always so expensive. Before 2008, I'd never even heard of that brand. That's why I wasn't in a big hurry to spend big bucks getting those cards, even though I really like them a lot. I wish they were Raiders -White Sox (instead of Royals), but that's just my personal preference. Awesome cards. MG

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
bojacksoncollector said:
Are those your cards?! I don't understand why the Sportkings cards are always so expensive. Before 2008, I'd never even heard of that brand. That's why I wasn't in a big hurry to spend big bucks getting those cards, even though I really like them a lot. I wish they were Raiders -White Sox (instead of Royals), but that's just my personal preference. Awesome cards. MG

Thanks.

The Sportkings brand was first released late in 2007. That's probably why you never heard of them prior to 2008.

Being a die hard Royals fan, I'm quite happy he's in a KC uniform. ;)

Here's another Bo card from SK you may not have seen before:

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
mwheeler27 said:
bojacksoncollector said:

Thanks.

The Sportkings brand was first released late in 2007. That's probably why you never heard of them prior to 2008.

Being a die hard Royals fan, I'm quite happy he's in a KC uniform. ;)

Here's another Bo card from SK you may not have seen before:

Matt that one is sick too :shock:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I have a lot of bo cards as he was one of my favorite players it was Bo, Will Clark and Rickey Henderson
anyways I have some oddball and promo and sample cards.
IMG_7336.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

IMG_7338.jpg

IMG_7339.jpg

IMG_7340.jpg

IMG_7341.jpg

Members online