Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
My box will ship early next week. I pulled some nice stuff for the box o goodies nothing hi end but lots of fun cards

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My box will ship early next week. I pulled some nice stuff for the box o goodies nothing hi end but lots of fun cards

I should be able to get something out by then as well. Apologies for the tardiness. Or I can wait and send later to add for the next go round? I don't mind Bill saving them for the future boxes. It may even be better that way?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Not sure why he needs a 5th chance (or whatever it is) to make it right.

Screw him.

File charges and let the legal system take care of it. Serve papers to his wife's house in NC, she'll refer to the new address in SC, serve him there. It becomes of a federal issue, so that should be fun for him. But seriously, at this point if anyone thinks his word has any value is an idiot.

Michael Useted, formerly of Winston Salem North Carolina and now living in South Carolina is a liar, thief and scammer.

michael-useted-liar-thief-scammer.png

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Not sure why he needs a 5th chance (or whatever it is) to make it right.

Screw him.

File charges and let the legal system take care of it. Serve papers to his wife's house in NC, she'll refer to the new address in SC, serve him there. It becomes of a federal issue, so that should be fun for him. But seriously, at this point if anyone thinks his word has any value is an idiot.

Michael Useted, formerly of Winston Salem North Carolina and now living in South Carolina is a liar, thief and scammer.

View attachment 18149

No one is taking his word and charges should be filed and maybe even a nice call to his eomployer. Fact is, getting the box back is better for everyone...

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
No one is taking his word and charges should be filed and maybe even a nice call to his eomployer. Fact is, getting the box back is better for everyone...

Maybe for most...but frankly, at this point...I'd rather see the rest of his life fall apart. Screw wasting any more energy to get the box back, he's not going to send it, so that energy dicking around and trying to get him to respond is better spent with a singular call to a police station and a form with the Federal Postal Inspector. That is time well spent.

So screw this clown.

michael-useted-liar-thief-scammer-cheat.png

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
He never received them? I mailed it out, with a bunch of other packages, weeks ago as soon as I received it by mistake. I nearly turned my house upside-down looking for it last night.

I haven't received anything yet, I don't suppose you have a tracking number do you? I'm assuming you're not positive it got mailed otherwise you wouldn't be looking for it? Any updates would be great.

Mike

Last edited:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Let's move on this guys

Roll Dodgers

No, no one is gonna move on, you know why? If we let it die he will just XXXX someone over again.
You don't have a horse in this race so stop with the comments as that's twice in this thread you have offered ill advice!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
No, no one is gonna move on, you know why? If we let it die he will just XXXX someone over again.
You don't have a horse in this race so stop with the comments as that's twice in this thread you have offered ill advice!

Seemed to me the guy was simply suggesting we give some attention to Box #2 , not for those involved in Box #1 to move on from looking for retribution from Isotopes.

Maybe I read it wrong, partially because I'm hopeful we get Box #2 to move through the whole list of participants to prove this can work. But maybe you should ease up on that guy in case he meant it the way I read it. After all, "move on this", as written, is much different from "move on from this."

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Thanks Melvyn! I hope you can mail it. There is still time before box 2 as I am waiting on a few other shipments to build the box.

Just as a running list, these folks mentioned they would send and I am just waiting for arrival:
[MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4449]sabrgeek[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7892]kerryfan5[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION]

If any of you want to come off this list, just let me know! Maybe middle of next week we can get the box going. I will take a couple more people as well if others want to participate (you don't have to send anything to start the box... we'll have enough). [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] - Andrew, you mentioned you were interested if we did this again, so just checking in with you! I will update thread post 1 with participants.

So the "New Booty's" can play??

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
No, no one is gonna move on, you know If we let it die he will just XXXX someone over again.

I said move on this. I meant lets take action. You right that I don't have a horse in the race I should just stay out of it. Sorry about that I hope box 2 is a success

Last edited:

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I said move on this. I meant lets take action. You right that I don't have a horse in the race I should just stay out of it. Sorry about that I hope box 2 is a success

In your defense, that is ho I read it. Move on it, like do something about the old box.
I don't have a dog in this race, but if I did, I would have filed something by now.

Members online

Latest posts