Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

can we refer to heyward as....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
J-Hey? The J-Hey kid? like mays?

edit

for what it's worth, i didnt see it posted on mlb.com until just now. maybe they just stole it from me?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
IndyMann said:
::facepalm::
Another thread about this kid
You can call him Ray or you can call him J but you don't have to call him Johnson
[youtube:1dooqsxe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LztZu5s0-QU[/youtube:1dooqsxe]

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
for what it's worth, i didnt see it posted on mlb.comm until just now. maybe they just stole it from me?

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
miguelcabrera said:
J.O. said:
for what it's worth, i didnt see it posted on mlb.comm until just now. maybe they just stole it from me?

theres a chance they didnt but a small one, id say they prolly did

I wrote Hey Jude in my head, and then one day I heard it on the radio... lol

Actually, I always use the phrase "That's an E-ticket" when I see a nice drive on the golf course... I'll be danged if Johnny Miller doesn't use that one now. (Only old people like me know the reference...)

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
These types of "nicknames" are retarded.

I'll suggest "Heywire"

See, that took a tiny bit of effort.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Well, and considering they were calling him that on the Braves broadcast today...you tell me.

Regardless, it's stupid and these dumb nicknames really need to stop.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
Big Mac McGwire said:
can he play a full season first or a full month of MLB baseball please?? remember Chris Shelton. I understand the kid has all the talent in the world, but can we calm down with the annointing oil
No.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
can he play a full season first or a full month of MLB baseball please?? remember Chris Shelton. I understand the kid has all the talent in the world, but can we calm down with the annointing oil
No.

yeah...no

Members online