Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CARLOS CORREA CALLED UP TO THE ASTROS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jose de Jesus Ortiz ‏@OrtizKicks
Carlos Correa is coming up. "We really feel like he can help our club right now win ballgames," Luhnow said of Correa. "We scuffled a little bit in these last few days, and we feel like Carlos gives us," Luhnow said. "Tony (DeFresco) is telling him right now as we speak," Luhnow said of Correa.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jose de Jesus Ortiz ‏@OrtizKicks
Carlos Correa is coming up. "We really feel like he can help our club right now win ballgames," Luhnow said of Correa. "We scuffled a little bit in these last few days, and we feel like Carlos gives us," Luhnow said. "Tony (DeFresco) is telling him right now as we speak," Luhnow said of Correa.

The future is now Astros fans. I am loving the young talent on this team.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Happy to have had a chance to see him just a few days ago when Fresno came to the area. Now I'll get to see him again when Houston comes around in just 10 days or so.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
He was struggling in fresno from the beginning........average drop to around 250.......now starting to hit again....276...Saw him play in two games in Fresno......Best regards, David

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He was struggling in fresno from the beginning........average drop to around 250.......now starting to hit again....276...Saw him play in two games in Fresno......Best regards, David

Ironically, he hit a walkoff sac fly just before getting the news today. :)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Cool. Now we get to see how good he really is. But hey, he's gotta be better than Villar!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have his Gold refractor some where! Best regards, David

Never got anything lower than a blue but I have some autos I got IP last year and some out of DK. In any case, I think our rotation is better than it has been. Mchugh should rebound.

Members online

Latest posts