Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CBSsports Jon Heyman reports Upton to Atlanta a done DEAL! Show'em if you gottem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Amen my friend. I'm done with the team for the time being. I have been a fan since I was 8 (in 1998) and am now 23. I've stuck with the team through everything, as any fan would. I don't mind losing or poor seasons, every team has to go through them. But to support a backwards thinking organization that clearly has no plan and is just trading people due to personal grudges is ridiculous. It's one thing to want to trade a player, but when you make it clear you want someone gone and lower his value so that every other GM in the league knows this (not just Upton, but Bauer as well), how can you expect to get fair value in return?

This is easily one of the most incompetent, backwards thinking organizations in professional sports right now, and I know I'm not alone in jumping ship right now. I'll probably catch a game now and then on TV to see the players I still enjoy and respect (until they're traded for spare parts as well), but I can't imagine spending another cent on anything related to this organization. Even the Coyotes, who have no owner and no respect, have a GM that puts together a solid team year after year and puts a product out that people enjoy watching. When an entirely new management group is in place with a real plan, we can talk again.

It's really a sad day for me personally, and to see what Kevin Towers and his lackeys have done to this team in the span of a couple months is just sad. I'm sure some people may consider this an overreaction, but it's just too much to deal with.

On a related note, I'm so happy for Justin that he gets to play with his brother and in an organization that will support him. I can't wait to see him mash again and absolutely shame the Diamondbacks even more.

It happens.

Check out the Phillies returns when they traded their stars --

Curt Schilling

Scott Rolen

Bobby Abreu

Hunter Pence

Seriously -- look the drek we got for these guys.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
419725_10100535967763366_712768639_n.jpg

Now that is pretty funny, lol.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
It happens.

Check out the Phillies returns when they traded their stars --

Curt Schilling

Scott Rolen

Bobby Abreu

Hunter Pence

Seriously -- look the drek we got for these guys.

True statement, I do remember when all you got was Travis Lee and some other crap for Schilling.

I know it happens, I just don't understand how something that looked so hopeful in 2011, came crashing down so quickly. Management backed themselves into a corner and devalued their own players, and this is what happens.

Members online